[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Out for a walk (open) — My Lion King Forum

Out for a walk (open)

Out for a walk (open)

Postby Cloud5001 » June 28th, 2016, 1:51 am

It was lovely day out in the Pride lands so the young red and black cub was out for a stroll, he was heading over to a watering hole to the south of his home. His hope was to encounter some other animal to play with when he got there.
Cloud5001

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Re: Out for a walk (open)

Postby Mistiria » June 29th, 2016, 3:09 pm

A small white cub lay in the grass trying to ignore the hungry in her stomach. She heard someone coming to the water hole and hid as much as she could. She was trying hard to stay on the outskirts of the land and couldn't remember how she came into the pride lands.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery
Pride Points: 0

Postby Cloud5001 » June 29th, 2016, 11:09 pm

After a bit of walking Max was at the watering hole unaware of the white cub's prescence, though he could've sworn he heard some rustling in the tall grass. He would be patient and wait to see if any other animals come up to it, for now he started to drink from the water since he was thirsty anyways.
Cloud5001

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mistiria » June 30th, 2016, 12:38 am

Mistiria looked at the other cub with a tilt of her head. She wondered if there were any adults with him. She could use a playmate for the fact that she was alone. The only one she saw was him so she made her way on the other side of the watering hole to get a drink of water. She couldn't remember the last time she had a playmate other than her brother.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Cloud5001 » June 30th, 2016, 12:44 am

Eventually his ears picked up on the other cub and he instantly grew a big smile on his face. He made his way around the watering hole to meet her. As he walked he saw some vines on the ground by a tree, he noted it for it'll be useful once they start playing.
Cloud5001

Postby Mistiria » June 30th, 2016, 9:20 pm

Mistiria looked at the cub making his way over to her. She could have ran away then but it was too late for going back. So she made like she didn't see him coming to her. She never thought she would be found until this day. Though her skrony size didn't make it any easier for her. All she has been eating were the pride's leftovers and lately there wasn't much on the bones.
Mistiria

Postby Cloud5001 » June 30th, 2016, 11:46 pm

Finally Max was right next to her, the cub seemed very eager to meet her. He noted the skinny appearance and guessed she hasn't had much to eat. He guessed that she must be an orphan as well based on this. "Hello there I'm Max." Max greeted happily.
Cloud5001

Postby Mistiria » July 1st, 2016, 1:12 am

"Hello I'm Mistiria it's nice to meet you Max," said Mistiria looking up at him then looked around for her brother.

Mistiria smiled then she got to her feet thinking he was here to tell her to leave. The look in her eyes tell him that her brother was missing. Then again her mother was always trying to loose her or get rid of her. Maybe her brother couldn't come out this far from home again because of their mother.

"My brother is not here yet. Could you keep me company until either one of us has to go? Then again this wouldn't be the first time my mother tried to get rid of me," said Mistiria with a happy look that she wasn't going to be alone this day.
Mistiria

Postby Cloud5001 » July 1st, 2016, 1:29 am

"Hehe well sure I'll keep you company. Do you want anything to eat, my home is'nt far from here and I've got tons of stuff. I can leave a trail for your family too." Max smiled.
Cloud5001

Postby Mistiria » July 1st, 2016, 1:45 am

"If my brother and father are out looking for me they would be the only two who care for me. But my mother has not been so nice to me but it seems that my secret is out as well. Could I meet your family first before I take any thing like food?" asked Mistiria with a look of guilt for excepting anything like food.
Mistiria

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying