[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [HIATUS] Prideland's Hope — My Lion King Forum

[HIATUS] Prideland's Hope

Re: [OPEN] Prideland's Hope

Postby KionScar » May 25th, 2016, 7:39 am

The lipard just looked sadly in the cub's direction, "That I may be, I wish to have a chance to prove I'm not anything like him." She looked up into the evening sky, "Where would I go anyways? My mom's dead. She was killed by some teen male lions, they kill spotted animals. Doesn't matter if they are of their own kind, they don't care. Some Pridelanders."

As a cool breeze blew ruffling her fur, she started to sing softly;
"I'm alone, so far from home
Lost in my own misery
Everyone's out for something
But no one is out for me

Unless they're hungry and want me to eat
Gotta be weary and fast on my feet
The world is filled with distrust and deceit
I've got to beware of each creature I meet
Now that I'm out, out on my own

I'm alone, I've lost my home
Oh mama, I wish you were here
Everyone is out to get me
I'm feeling a terrible fear

I'm so alone…" She pawed at the grass beneath her, but wasn't certain what to do anymore.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Braveheart » May 25th, 2016, 8:04 am

"Your mother is a leopard? Hmm... could it be...oh...she's dead." Ayo gave a faraway & uncomfortable look as she looked at Idir who now looked back at her, who simply just shrugged. "Scar's lover.. Mlezi's mother... Right. She was murdered by a group...I don't think it's a random killing. It was planned. Planned long time ago. It was by S---." The cub firmly clamp her mouth shut, unable to go on. "I'm sorry, but I really cannot say further." She looked at the cave beyond, hoping her mother would come soon with Queen Nala.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby KionScar » May 25th, 2016, 8:42 am

Mlezi looked at the returned cub Idir, before back to Ayo "Mother was going to tell me more about… him, later on that day she was killed. I had been hiding, I saw how she fought. How she was killed. She had been outnumbered… How she died..."

Sighing again, "Perhaps there is somewhere we cubs could talk in private later? I'd share more of my story if you'd share yours with me…"
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » May 25th, 2016, 12:49 pm

"Meet me at the cave. All of this can be explained in the secret cave at the lion guard's lair. But only with Kion and King Simba's permission. Many lives were lost and I do not want to undo the peace between the pridelanders and Idir's clan. Keep in mind, these are rumors and may not be accurate." Ayo simply nodded as Nala started to slowly approach them, first towards Simba; Tama closely following behind her. A few lioness who looked as if they seen rough weather followed the duo.

"Dear, what's going on?" Nala asked, giving a concerned look, putting a paw on his shoulder "Simba? Is everything all right? What is our son lying on the ground?"
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simba_Lion » May 25th, 2016, 2:18 pm

[quote="Braveheart"]"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Such a statement would have made Nala extremely sad, Simba. You seem ignorant of the fact that you are only king because my Mum Kula convinced Nala to come to seek you out. Otherwise, you will be, I don't know, eating bugs and singing that silly song." Idir laughed before watching Kion being socked by the lioness cub against a rock. "Ouch, that gotta hurt. My name is Idir, son of Kula and that lioness is the daughter of Tama, who occasionally visits here."[/quote]

Simba sighed. He knew exactly what had been happening to his home during Scar's reign, Nala had told him everything. And Kula was one of his best friends since their cubhood.
"So you are Kula's son. Alright, then till I make my judgement you can stay."
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, cubs, that's enough now and leave my son alone!" He said in a serious tone with a frown, but in the next moment he heard Nala's voice behind him. Simba turned his look towards Nala.
"No, dear. We are having some problems now." The lion said and glanced at the cubs again.
Simba_Lion

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby Braveheart » May 25th, 2016, 2:57 pm

"Thank you, Simba. But you probably would never see my mother again." Idir just gave a nod at Ayo as she truly started to leave Kion alone. She propped him against the rock up so that he could see his father.

"Dad..? My head still hurts." Kion mumbled as he looked around for the rest of the Guard. He was exhuasted from the earlier fight. It was something he wasn't being used to. "Where are my friends?"

Tama pulled her daughter over to her side, "I told you not to hurt him too much! This isn't the battlefield!"

"Sorry Mummy." Ayo rushed to her side, hugging her with Tama brushing her hair with her tongue.

"Your daddy will soon be coming over as well."

"Daddy? Chumvi?" Nala raised an eyebrow before turning to Simba. When she faced him, her eyes were visbly more red than usual. Her fur coated with tears.

"What kind of problems? Who is this strange cub?"
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » May 25th, 2016, 9:33 pm

Mlezi glared at the king, "Oh? How's that fair, you letting them stay but not me! Some king..."
She then decided to ignore him, instead turning her attention to Nala and the rest "Mlezi, I'm a lipard. But, I'm an orphan. You guys truly are the only family I have left. The "King" here won't let me stay, due to who my father was."

She looked sadly at the Queen, not needing to say who due to her chin fur and eye color was from him.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 26th, 2016, 12:45 am

"What's so great about kings? I am the Emperor --" Idir started to brag but was hushed into silence by Ayo who hit him on the head. He simply muttered, "Fine..."

Nala wiped away her tears before looking at the cub closely, lifting up Mlezi's chin. "You do resemble some one but I cannot confirm it. Simba?"
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » May 26th, 2016, 1:13 am

"Yes, your majesty. He was my father. The one who reigned before you went to find help." She sighed, "I've lost my home, nowhere to roam. Nowhere for me to go now, if you royalty won't take me in. So, according to Simba here I'm not welcome here and should go back to the Outlands. I may be but a cub, but even I know to do such would force me to interact with the Hyena, work with them then…"

She looked to the cub she had told her greatest fear earlier on, "I…"
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 26th, 2016, 1:31 am

"Well technically all exiled animals go to the Outlands because either they have committed treason or some kind of crime... What did you do to make the King angry?" Nala asked, releasing Mlezi's chin.

"What?" Ayo looked back at Mlezi. "Spill the beans."
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying