[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Random Role Play in the Jungle (Jungle book) — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Random Role Play in the Jungle (Jungle book)

Goth Kiaras Random Role Play in the Jungle (Jungle book)

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 7th, 2016, 8:24 pm

Just after goth Kiara had a good lesson with Bageera, Zazu came with some worrying news that put KIara back into feeling stressed and depressed all over again, she ran away where no one would bother her, she fears what she doesn't want to hear, and she will be getting the results tomorrow. She is feeling so worried and scared and a bit under the weather.

Past the jungle and into the bad lands, Goth Kiara has been staying there to hang with the vultures, bu goth Kiara get really ill and is out of it, Bageera, Sher Kahn and the wolves have been looking or her, the wolves find her scent and they think they have found her.

Goth Kiara still needed one more lesson before she could celebrate the beginning of her summer in the jungle, cause she was going to hang out and have some fun before returning back home to the pridelands.

(understand that my character is not only friends with Bageera and the wolves but also with Sher Kahn and of course we dont always see eye to eye when it comes to humans)

Anyone can start off as any of the jungle book characters.
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Return to Lion King Roleplaying