[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lojale in the pridelands (open!) — My Lion King Forum

Lojale in the pridelands (open!)

Lojale in the pridelands (open!)

Postby Lojale » March 27th, 2016, 5:07 am

Hello everyone! So i'm playing my oc Lojale, she's half outlander and half pridelander, and this rp is about her life as a pridelander after she fled the outlands! Outlanders and Pridelanders welcome! Oc's and original movie characters needed as well! I wont add too many people cause it get's too crazy. Ask me before you join and name your characters (also say if they are outlander or pridelander). :P
Lojale
HE LIVES IN YOU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Poptarts

Nickname(s): poptart queen, pastel, potato Lojale
Pride Points: 0

Re: Lojale in the pridelands (open!)

Postby Mistiria » April 24th, 2016, 3:36 am

(Hi I was wondering if you will accept any rogues to the rp. My character that I was thinking of using was Mistiria she is a rogue looking to join a pride)
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery
Pride Points: 0

Re: Lojale in the pridelands (open!)

Postby Simba_Lion » May 21st, 2016, 6:56 pm

Hi. It would be awesome for me to join, and I think I don't have to tell who I will be. :)
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Return to Lion King Roleplaying