Lojale in the pridelands (open!)

The RPs in this forum may contain topic tags that help distinguish which RPs are open and closed:
  • [Private]: These topics contain private RPs, which are planned beforehand and cannot be joined unless allowed by the original creators.
  • [Open]: The public RP currently has open slots available, which means anyone is free to join.
  • [Request]: The public RP creator has special rules that must be followed before joining. PM the RP creator for details if they are not in the RP topic itself. Either way, communicating with the RP creator before joining is required, and the RP creator reserves the right to accept or deny you as a role player.
  • [Closed]: The public RP currently has no open slots available, which means it is not currently accepting new role players.

Lojale in the pridelands (open!)

Postby Lojale » March 27th, 2016, 5:07 am

Hello everyone! So i'm playing my oc Lojale, she's half outlander and half pridelander, and this rp is about her life as a pridelander after she fled the outlands! Outlanders and Pridelanders welcome! Oc's and original movie characters needed as well! I wont add too many people cause it get's too crazy. Ask me before you join and name your characters (also say if they are outlander or pridelander). :P
Lojale
HE LIVES IN YOU

Years of membershipYears of membership

Poptarts

Nickname(s): poptart queen, pastel, potato Lojale
Pride Points: 0

Re: Lojale in the pridelands (open!)

Postby Mistiria » April 24th, 2016, 3:36 am

(Hi I was wondering if you will accept any rogues to the rp. My character that I was thinking of using was Mistiria she is a rogue looking to join a pride)
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery
Pride Points: 0

Re: Lojale in the pridelands (open!)

Postby Simba_Lion » May 21st, 2016, 6:56 pm

Hi. It would be awesome for me to join, and I think I don't have to tell who I will be. :)
Simba_Lion
Still the same guy

Years of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Call me Simba
Pride Points: 3

Return to Lion King Roleplaying