[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Simba & Nala's adventures [Me & Queen Elsa] — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Simba & Nala's adventures [Me & Queen Elsa]

Re: Simba & Nala's adventures [Me & Queen Elsa]

Postby Braveheart » March 1st, 2016, 1:31 pm

"My mother is starving! You evil! We couldn't get a kill in since last week. Just because she's weak! Monster!" The cub chirps loudly as she started to cuddle against her mother's warm touch.

"And that's how it got defeated so easily by a cub." Simba said, standing in trimuph.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2016, 1:32 pm

Nala looked at the mother and cub sadly. "Do you think we could get some food for them?" she asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Braveheart » March 1st, 2016, 1:38 pm

"Perhaps, but they aren't part of our pride." Simba said. "Besides, we barely have enough for ourselves. Where's your lion father?"

"Mewww?" The cub looked at Simba and Nala. "He's hunting again. My daddy's a rouge lion. That's why we don't have a pride."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2016, 1:41 pm

"So what if they're not of our pride? Aren't we supposed to help animals in need?" Nala asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » March 1st, 2016, 1:45 pm

"There's four of you. Where's the rest?" Sanaa asked.

"Hunting with Papa?" The cub shrugged. "I am being ordered to stay to guard Mummy."

"I don't know, what if they turn their backs and kill us?" Simba asked.
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2016, 1:46 pm

"That's a risk I'm willing to take. Maybe giving them food will help them not be so angry at us," Nala said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Braveheart » March 1st, 2016, 1:53 pm

"Actually on second thought, only me and younger brother are left. The others died." The cub gives a mewing like sound before hugging her leopard mum.

"You're kidding right?" Simba squinted at them.

"It's true...." The cub folded her ears, point to a large figure looming in the distance. "And that's my daddy."

"That lion is really huge." Nia said. "But he looks thin and ragged.If he's like Mufasa, he will make a good enemy."
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2016, 1:55 pm

"Then let's not be enemies," Nala said. "We could make them our allies if we just helped them. Who's with me?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Braveheart » March 1st, 2016, 2:01 pm

"I agree." Nia said, as the fog started to clear up. "We should help others in need."

"I am not very sure. We are on their turf. What if they chase us out when they became better?" Sekai said.

"I am going with my mate." Max shook his head as he go to his beloved.

"I er... can I stay neutral?" Simba raised a paw.

"Mew?" The little cub just looked at Nala.
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2016, 2:04 pm

"So it's settled then. Let's go see if we can find anything," Nala said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying