[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open) — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Re: Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 21st, 2015, 1:45 pm

"Um.... Well, I was kinda wondering.... When you make the introductions, will any of the lions or lionesses be angry?" Sam said, walking towards Kiara, soon standing beside her.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 21st, 2015, 4:34 pm

GPK: we will make sure they understand that you are to be trusted, wait here im going to go tell my mother now. (goes to the Den)

GK:"mother"
Nala: who is that out there
GK:well, dont freak when I say this, but we have a new human amongst us, and he can understand us and talk to us.
Nala: Go on.
GK:He says he wants to be with us and to help us, protect us, from any dangers, so we can trust him.
Nala:Bring him in here.
Kiara goes outside the den and calls for Sam
GK: My mother will see you now.
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Minions8217 » May 22nd, 2015, 3:09 pm

After some time had passed, Itanya decided to hunt. She got up, and looked around. A few patrols were going out, probably to hunt as well.
After following an old rabbit trail, Itanya spotted a rabbit tunnel, that was about the width of her, maybe even a little wider. She clenched her jaw together, and went in the rabbit hole. Every once in a while, she would come to a dead end, but soon enough, she found a nest of rabbits.
After catching the rabbit, Itanya bounded over to pride rock with her kill.
Minions8217
Beauty catches the attention

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

but character catches the heart.

Nickname(s): Minions, Minion
Pride Points: 5

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 22nd, 2015, 3:45 pm

Sam nodded, then she followed Kiara to the Den, and then she saw her mother. "Hello, there, my name is Sam, and I am a ranger from a station some time away from here." She said, bowing in respect to the Queen.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 22nd, 2015, 4:11 pm

Nala: Welcome to Pride Rock (Turns to Kiara) Kiara, go make the announcement roar for everyone to hear so they know we have something new
GKiara: yes mother (leaves out the den)
Nala: My husband the king will need to know of this, and we will see what the king says about you staying here and helping us.

GKiara made here way to the promontory, and made an announcing roar for everyone, her father
, Gandor the Great, Itanya, and all the rest of the pride members to come for.

Simba heard from the gorge :thoughtful: and rushed his way out quickly and back home.
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 22nd, 2015, 4:16 pm

Sam looked at the Queen and said, "Of course. I just hope that he will accept me, that everyone accepts me."
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on September 16th, 2015, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Gandor the great » May 22nd, 2015, 4:17 pm

*Gandor comes forth to hear whats going on* Whats the news Kiara?
Gandor the great

Nickname(s): Gandor

Postby Gandor the great » May 22nd, 2015, 4:17 pm

*Gandor comes forth to hear whats going on* Whats the news Kiara?
Gandor the great

Nickname(s): Gandor

Postby Minions8217 » May 22nd, 2015, 4:35 pm

Itanya plopped her kill over at the prey pile, and soon after, heard Goth Kiara's roar. She trotted over to pride rock to see what was going on.
Minions8217
Beauty catches the attention

but character catches the heart.

Nickname(s): Minions, Minion

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 22nd, 2015, 4:51 pm

Simba came forth to greet his daughter. Everyone made way for the king.
Simba: what is it Kiara.
GK:um well before you come into the den, we have a guest with us, don't freak he can be trusted. but he is .....human. He says he is a ranger from some place and wants to help protect us and stay with us.
Simba; its ok Kiara I trust your judgment, for now. lets go meet him. Ill take it from here.

Everyone fallowed the king and GK into the den
gothprincesskiara

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying