[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open) — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Re: Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Postby Minions8217 » May 22nd, 2015, 8:48 pm

When the Princess said that the visitor was a human, Itanya gasped in shock. She knew a few humans that shot lions just for sport, which made her a little cautious. Trying to keep an open mind, Itanya followed Goth Kiara and Simba into the den.
Minions8217
Beauty catches the attention

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

but character catches the heart.

Nickname(s): Minions, Minion
Pride Points: 5

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 22nd, 2015, 8:58 pm

Everyone came in and saw the human Sam, standing there on the far side entrance of the den wall.

GK:Now dont forget he can talk to us and understand
Simba looked at the human and walked up to him

Simba to Human: State your name. :thoughtful:
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 26th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Sam looked at the lion before her and said, "My name is Sam, but my full name is Samantha. I am a ranger from a nearby station and I have come to help you anyway I can, Your Majesty." She bowed in respect to Simba.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 26th, 2015, 6:08 pm

(didn't realize you'd be female heheh)
SImba: Well Samantha, my daughter here Goth Kiara has been in contact with the the local humans, I'm sure that's where you come from, we will see how well you prove to be of help. its hard for us to trust humans at first, and we have had many problems with humans in the past :worried: . Even one of our loyal members here knows of the experience, and his name is Gandor. Anyway, your service of helping to protect us is greatly appreciated, we could use it :thankyousmile: . If you are to stay here there is much you must learn from us, and to learn our ways. I have been busy with my Queen Nala lately but even she is resting from a sickness that is now just passing by, no worries. So I will leave my daughter in charge of getting you situated and inform you on our ways of life here :thoughtful:. So welcome to the Pridelands, where would you like to start first?
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 27th, 2015, 3:44 pm

(I did put 'she' throughout my posts :P )

"Well, I would like to get to know everyone better and learn your history, Your Majesty. And please, call me Sam." Sam said, smiling.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Minions8217 » May 27th, 2015, 8:00 pm

Itanya decided this was the moment to interrupt, so she stepped forward towards Sam, throwing Simba a quick glance.
"Well, my name is Itanya, pleased to meet you," Itanya said, smiling. "I hope you enjoy it here."
Minions8217
Beauty catches the attention

but character catches the heart.

Nickname(s): Minions, Minion

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 27th, 2015, 8:28 pm

Simba:And I have already told you about Gandor, Gandor, would you like to present yourself?
gothprincesskiara

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 28th, 2015, 3:45 pm

Sam looked at Itanya, and said, "I will, thank you, Itanya."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Gandor the great » May 28th, 2015, 4:27 pm

*comes forth* hello all I am Gandor son of Thrandor
Gandor the great

Nickname(s): Gandor

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 28th, 2015, 4:47 pm

Simba:we have a very small pride right now, we are hoping to grow more again, anyway I must get back to my duties I will leave you with Kiara to take care of you, I will talk with you later, enjoy your stay here Sam. (Simba and the others left the den leaving Sam and GKiara)

GKiara: so what would you like to do next now that you met everyone? I can give you a tour or we can figure out how or where you shall sleep? um how will you eat with us?
gothprincesskiara

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying