[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open) — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Re: Goth Kiaras Random RP story(open)

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 18th, 2015, 7:23 pm

Sam looked around, when she saw a lioness at the top of a rock. "Hi there! My name is Sam! I'm a friend and I won't hurt you! You can trust me!" She said, smiling.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 18th, 2015, 7:28 pm

Kiara taken by shock! "you can talk, well um im Princess Kiara of these lands my father the king isnt here, what can I help you with"?
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Gandor the great » May 18th, 2015, 7:56 pm

*scouts around* Mmm I wonder how the king is doing
Gandor the great

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Gandor
Pride Points: 5

Postby Minions8217 » May 18th, 2015, 8:01 pm

Itanya lay in the Pridelands, looking over everything. She saw some hunting patrols going out to hunt, and some other guarding patrols guarding the Prideland borders. Deciding that she would go out on a hunting patrol, Itanya bounded over to pride rock to ask Simba if she could.
Minions8217
Beauty catches the attention

but character catches the heart.

Nickname(s): Minions, Minion

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 19th, 2015, 1:52 pm

Sam bowed slightly to Kiara, then she said, "I have come to help you and your pride and protect you from poachers and any other bad people. And I.... I was hoping I could come and stay with you."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Minions8217 » May 19th, 2015, 2:15 pm

Itanya raced over to pride rock, but she didn't see Simba or Nala anywhere. Instead, she spotted two lioness talking. Immediately, she recognized the Princess, Goth Kiara, but the other lioness was unfamiliar to her.
Minions8217

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 19th, 2015, 5:04 pm

GK to Sam: Really, well we haven't had any poacher problems here for a while but If your willing to stay with us I need to see proof of your word and my father the king and the pride will need to be informed of this.
gothprincesskiara

Postby Minions8217 » May 20th, 2015, 1:47 pm

Sighing, Itanya headed back to the moor. She would just have to wait until Simba and Nala came back from patrol.
Minions8217

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 20th, 2015, 3:50 pm

"Of course. When will your father be back?" Sam asked, taking a deep breath.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 20th, 2015, 5:41 pm

GK: I would guess around noonish or later, but until then I am in charge of the Rock here, welcome to Pride Rock our home. um let me go talk to my mother in the den, and tell you about her, and then we will gather the rest of the Pride to give you a proper greeting introduction. Any questions?
gothprincesskiara

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying