[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby Labatis » March 10th, 2015, 4:06 pm

Angus sat by the borders like he said beginning to look for any traces of the lion. He grew very tense when her father stopped to greet his daughter and the others. He didn't bother to greet himself, he just moved forward a little bit so he was farther from them. Angus turned around to smile at them, then faced forward once more, beginning to taste the air for the brute's presence.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 10th, 2015, 4:07 pm

Kamaria's father looked at her friends, then nodded back. "Kamaria, are you sure we can trust them?"

Kamaria smiled, then looked at Kasa and Chakaa, and said, "Of course, Dad. They are kind and loyal. We can trust them."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Kasira » March 10th, 2015, 4:16 pm

Chakaa then squeaked. "My sistah save Kammy's life!" Giggled she, then cuddled Kasa's paw. Kasa could manage a warm smile onto her maw, glaring upon Kam's father.
Kasira
When the Darkness comes..

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kasa, Ginny
Pride Points: 2

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 10th, 2015, 4:26 pm

"Yes, without Kasa, I wouldn't even be here." Kamaria said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kasira » March 10th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Kasa'd chuckle, plopping down onto her haunches, while Chakaa would still play with her big sister's paw.
Kasira

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm

"Yeah, Kasa was amazing! Going in to help Kamaria and everything!" Mbwana said, padding around Kamaria and their father, then over to Chakaa and started to play with her.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Kasira » March 11th, 2015, 3:34 pm

Chakaa would notice Mbwana, then began to play with him. Kasa glanced over the cubs, then to the King. "So, sire, we're seeking a new place to live. Could we stay here?" She asked politely.
Kasira

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 11th, 2015, 3:38 pm

Waovu looked at the two lionesses, then he said, "Of course you can stay. We need some more lionesses in our pride anyway." Kamaria smiled, then looked at Kasa and Chakaa.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 11th, 2015, 4:12 pm

Angus listened in on their small conversation, hearing the two cubs play together. He smiled the second Waovu agreed they should stay, knowing that the group had less worries. Now that they were under the protection of the large pride, the lion had no chance against them. Or at least he hoped he didn't. Angus glanced to the side, the noise of grass rustling disturbing his thoughts. He noticed an okapi was grazing, as well as a few gazelles in the background. The chances of the pride members starving was certainly low.
Labatis
The world is a mess

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Kasira » March 11th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Kasa smiled amusedly. "So, is here something Priderock-like?" Questioned she, looking at the King.
Kasira

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying