[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 17th, 2015, 6:26 pm

"Hey! Quit that! That tickles!" Mbwana said, laughing. Kamaria smiled and turned to where Angus was and said, "Angus! Get over here will ya?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » March 17th, 2015, 6:34 pm

Angus turned towards Kamaria, giving her a nod. "Alright." Lifting himself off the ground, he glanced over his shoulder, still finding no sign of the male. He sat himself nearby the small group, having the inability to resist chuckling at the cubs. Perhaps what the male had said wasn't true, and that he was only trying to terrify them.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 17th, 2015, 6:37 pm

Kamaria smiled at Angus and then asked Kasa, "Who exactly was that lion that attacked us? And how did he even know who I am?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Labatis » March 17th, 2015, 7:03 pm

Angus sighed. "Perhaps Kasa knows, but as far as I know, he is a rogue who is surely desperate to claim your pride." He whispered to Kamaria. "Maybe your father should be aware of this? After all, he is the current king of the land." Angus suggested.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 17th, 2015, 7:08 pm

Kamaria looked at Angus, then she sighed, closing her eyes with her head down. "I know, but I just don't understand. If that lion comes back, I will kill him!" She whispered harshly.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 17th, 2015, 7:40 pm

Angus lowered his head to be level with hers. "Don't get too hostile. As much as I want to kill him as well, we should try chasing him off first. Dare he return another time, then we can get in the ''killing'' mood. Yet.. I still think you all should stay inside the boundaries of your pride. He will kill anyone who is alone, possibly even you, if you decline to be his queen."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 18th, 2015, 3:43 pm

Kamaria huffed, then she looked at Angus and said, "I know that! But I don't want anyone to get hurt, because of my mistakes! I just....." She looked down again, tears coming into her eyes.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 18th, 2015, 5:05 pm

"What mistakes? You did nothing wrong, Kamaria." Angus sighed, trying his best to comfort her. He couldn't even think of anything she could have done wrong. The closest to wrong she has done was to challenge her father, but even then, it wasn't her fault.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 18th, 2015, 7:07 pm

"You don't understand, Angus! Back when I was a cub, before I was exiled, I almost killed someone! Every night after I was exiled I had nightmares, reliving that moment again and again." Kamaria said, tears falling down her cheeks.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 18th, 2015, 7:43 pm

"What are you talking about?" Angus was now a little shaken by this, though he could hardly believe what she was saying. She couldn't have almost killed someone, it just wasn't possible for her. "Maybe it isn't as bad as you think.. after all, you were only a cub, weren't you?"
Labatis
The world is a mess

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying