[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Goth Kiaras New Beginning — My Lion King Forum

Goth Kiaras New Beginning

Re: Goth Kiaras New Beginning

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 4th, 2015, 12:28 am

Rafiki: The kings name is Simba, and Nala is his mate, have you heard of him, and his story? if you heard of Pride Rock then you must have heard of Simba
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Kipekee » February 4th, 2015, 12:47 am

"Nope." Was all that Gold said in reply, casting his eyes up to the cave. "Never heard of him."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 4th, 2015, 12:55 am

Rafik: well he as quite a story, he doesn't like to talk about it much, but wait till you meet him
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » February 4th, 2015, 1:01 am

Gold nodded. "Okay." He sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. "How big is the pride, roughly?"
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 4th, 2015, 1:11 am

Rafiki: oh sadly the king had no pride we lost our pride members do to hard times last Summer, so hopefully you will meet the requirements, and be accepted in to the Pride, we are trying to build a new Pride with new members and if you are accepted, maybe you can help them. :sad2:
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » February 4th, 2015, 1:14 am

Gold nodded. "I see." He yawned, looking up at the sky. "This is a new environment, from what I'm used to, anyway. It's either possessing one of the mascot suits from that godforsaken place or floating in a black abyss." He sighed. "The suit my original body is stuffed inside... that's why they called me Gold. It's shiny, it has a blue tie and hat... like I do now."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 4th, 2015, 1:29 am

Rafiki: I don't understand what you just said, but here everything is organic, and the lion and the rest of the Animals live there normal life, in other words we live just as how our mother earth as intended, as well as the circle of life, S please when you speak to Simba, its best not to mention anything about the human world, and i will explain why later, because here he comes (Rafiki sees a glimpse of Simbas mane coming toward the top of the walk way)
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » February 4th, 2015, 1:35 am

Gold looked up, sitting up straight and grinning. He just hoped his black sclera didn't catch him off guard.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 4th, 2015, 1:49 am

Kiara stood along side her father at the top looking down at Gold as she said
Kiara: there he is Daddy
Simba: Standing there swishing his tale a little, then brought it to a slow down sway as Simba was taking in the appearance of Gold for the first time
Kiara:Gold, may present my father, King Simba of the Pridelands
Simba start to descend down the walk way
Rafiki bowed greeting his old friend opinh hoping Gold would know to do the same
gothprincesskiara

Postby Kipekee » February 4th, 2015, 2:14 am

Gold took his hat off and dipped his head. "Nice to meet you, sir." He purred, putting his hat back on and smiling.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying