[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Kicked in the Pride (Julie Skywalker & Mal3nga) — My Lion King Forum

Kicked in the Pride (Julie Skywalker & Mal3nga)

Kicked in the Pride (Julie Skywalker & Mal3nga)

Postby Mal3nga » April 25th, 2014, 8:19 pm

[A continuation of the RP we had on my old account, Malenga.]

Julie Skywalker's OCs:
Sethunya
Sakina

Afif

Malenga's OCs:
Zaige
Blyds
Mal3nga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Nickname(s): Malenga, Mally, Mal, Giraffe, Queen.
Pride Points: 0

Re: Kicked in the Pride (Julie Skywalker & Mal3nga)

Postby Mal3nga » April 26th, 2014, 6:30 am

[Previous post...]

Nodding, Zaige agreed with her silently before he spoke. "I agree, he's quite... brash, when it comes to meeting new females," he said to Sethunya, looking back at his brother. "You can't tell him I told you this, but I think he just comes off that way because he doesn't know any other way to make him seem more 'attractive' or 'eye grabbing' to anyone." Nevertheless, Zaige knew that wasn't an excuse and he wouldn't try to use it as such; he was just trying to soothe things over with the new members of the pride as much as possible. At least before they got down to the nitty gritty of the pride life.

Soon seeing Sakina and Blyds join them, his expression was regained and composed. Looking casual, as though he didn't just give away information on his older brother, Zaige nodded to the two of them. "Everything okay with you two?" asked Zaige.

Blyds nodded, seating himself beside the other male and looking over to Sethunya.
Mal3nga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Nickname(s): Malenga, Mally, Mal, Giraffe, Queen.
Pride Points: 0

Return to Lion King Roleplaying