[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - For unikels and me only — My Lion King Forum

For unikels and me only

Re: For unikels and me only

Postby Kayo49 » April 5th, 2014, 12:36 am

Kamari yawned as her eyes fluttered open "When will Rangi return?" Kamari was curious where the beige lioness had been.
Kayo49

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: In the northeast of America, a wee little place called Indiana.
Nickname(s): Kayo
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 1:04 am

Just as she said that, screams of agony echoed across the desert.

(there goes my muse D:)
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Kayo49 » April 5th, 2014, 1:07 am

Kamari jumped up and ran at top speed out of the cave so she could find where it was coming from. "HELLO!?!" Kamari roared in confusion, hoping to hear a response.
(Sorry about your muse :()
Kayo49

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 1:16 am

Jotu came out and blinked. "Oh, yeah, that scream? This is Kuruka and Rangi's territory. With them being the Death Sisters, you hear that alot. The ringtone of the desert." He sighed. "It sounded like it came from the northeast."

(Look at Heshima in my characters.)
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Kayo49 » April 5th, 2014, 1:22 am

(Heshima will be AWESOME!! You did great! :) )
Kamari turned around "Would those two kill us if we went to investigate?" she asked Jotu
Kayo49

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 1:24 am

Jotu shook his head. "No. I'm being spared. And if you're with me, then so will you."

(Can Kamari eventually rescue Heshima and tell her the truth?)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kayo49 » April 5th, 2014, 1:28 am

(Oky Dokey! I'm fine with whatever! But what exactly is the truth?)
"When will they come back from their breakfast? That's what they're doing, right? Or are they just killing others for the fun of it?" Kamari wasn't sure what they were doing, but wanted to know.
Kayo49

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 1:31 am

(About Kamari being her real mom, about Rangi being a killer, etc. etc.)

"You hit it right on the head. That's their life." Jotu explained. "Sometimes they'll cannibalize, though. It depends on their hunger."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kayo49 » April 5th, 2014, 1:39 am

(OK. That's what I thought, thanks 4 explaining! :D p.s. I made a possible design, but if you had a different idea in your head, I'm totally ok! :cheesysmile:
"Huh. Boy do they need a hobby!" Kamari murmured "So when will they be returning?" she asked in a louder voice, so he could hear her.
Kayo49

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 1:40 am

(She's going to take more after her father in appearance x3)

"Sometimes they go for weeks without coming back." Jotu said. "You'll never know for certain."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying