[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - For unikels and me only — My Lion King Forum

For unikels and me only

Re: For unikels and me only

Postby Kayo49 » April 5th, 2014, 1:43 am

(Ok! C: )
Kamari was still full of questions "Will they, kill us or something if we try to leave?" she asked.
Kayo49

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: In the northeast of America, a wee little place called Indiana.
Nickname(s): Kayo
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 1:49 am

"They will kill me if I try to escape. Like I said, I'm a slave. You were dismissed a long time ago, so..." Jotu inquired, and let out a lonely sigh.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Kayo49 » April 5th, 2014, 2:36 am

"Dismissed? What do you mean?" Kamari was confused with the Death Sisters' slavery system
Kayo49

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 3:38 am

"You can go." Jotu said. "They're done with you."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Kayo49 » April 5th, 2014, 12:34 pm

"What do you mean"done with me"?" asked Kamari her green eyes looked glossy in the morning light.
Kayo49

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2014, 11:40 pm

"You can leave." Jotu said.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kayo49 » April 6th, 2014, 4:04 pm

"Really? Well then, see ya!" Kamari shouted as she pranced away.
Kayo49

Postby Kipekee » April 6th, 2014, 10:01 pm

Jotu sighed and went back in the cave.

(Timeskip to when Heshima is born?)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kayo49 » April 6th, 2014, 10:47 pm

(Sounds great!)
Kamari soon had a cub she called Heshima. One day she decided to show her to her father when she was still very young and Kamari thought that her mate probably wouldn't care she should show him his daughter. So she set off into the desert, and into the territory of the death sisters. But on her way there, she found Rangi. "This is my daughter; the one who's Jotu's cub." Kamari nervously said. She did not know what was about to happen to her cub. "I call her Heshima."
Kayo49

Postby Kipekee » April 6th, 2014, 10:50 pm

Rangi stared at her, and smiled. "You know, she's all I asked for. Kamari, thank you for your time. This is the perfect cub. You freed Jotu."
Jotu was in range to hear, and he was in shock, staring down at Kamari thankfully.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying