[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Travelers of the South [Rilliane & Nilla] — My Lion King Forum

Travelers of the South [Rilliane & Nilla]

Re: Travelers of the South [Rilliane & Nilla]

Postby SimbasMate » March 22nd, 2014, 2:16 pm

"Hahahah! That caracal is so funny over there! C'mon, Ashur! Let's go see hi-" Jumbe started to walk towards the caracal group, but Ashur bit down on her tail before she could even make a few steps.

No, Jumbe. Stay here, I will approach." said Ashur sternly. He then made his way over to the group of stranger caracals. Ashur stepped with pride. For some reason he felt powerful, like a king. He walked with great posture; chest out, and tail up. As soon as he was at the group of caracals, he bowed. There were five of them. One of them even had a pouch-like collar around their furry neck that went off to the side of his or her shoulder. But for some reason the one Ashur noticed the most was the one with the bright green eyes. They were beautiful. They caught him by surprise by their sincere beauty. Ashur couldn't look away for a moment, then he caught himself and noticed that he was still bowing. He cleared his throat and got up off of the ground.

"Hello, my name is Ashur. I don't have a pride.. I am a loner. But I am with my friend back there. Ashur swung his head back pointing to Jumbe who was staring back at him, waiting for the cue that it was safe.

"Her name is Jumbe. Her pride left her.. after King Scar took over the Pridelands. We mean no harm." Ashur sat down in front of the caracal group. He studied the rest of them. The one that had stupidly yelled at them that they were safe, had an almost goofy look to him. Like he didn't take things seriously.
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 22nd, 2014, 10:51 pm

"Good day," Sapientia bowed her head, "Or whatever time it might be," she said and looked up at the dark skies, "My name is Sapentia, the leader of this group. We were walking on our way to a different area of Africa, and just came across this land," Sapientia took a look around the dead lands, "We aren't a threat at all," she gave a warm smile.

"Huh, King Scar? Seems like 'King McLazyBum' would be more fitting to his name," Caelum said scratching behind his ear and taking a look around and noticed Sarabi, Nala and the rest of the lionesses, "Oh hey there," he gave his silly smile and waved with his paw. But as he was sitting in a funny way on the leaned rock, he fell over on his back. And heard both Lumen and Lunea chuckle at Caelums silliness, "Hardy haha, heh"

Sapientia turned her head to where Sarabi and Nala were with the lionesses, "Oh hello," she said and bowed her head to the lioness.

"Hello," Sarabi smiled and bowed back, "We aren't a threat if you had a thought on it, of course," she said, so the caracals would know they don't mean any harm.

"Glad to hear, we aren't any threat either," Sapientia smiled, and turned back to Ashur, "Are they your friends as well?"

[OOC: Blargh, sowwy it be short ;-; - but yeah, gotta love Caelum! ]
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasMate » March 24th, 2014, 6:59 pm

Ashur looked over at Sarabi and Nala who had just approached him and the caracal group. Nala looked beautiful always. Her blue eyes seemed to shine bright, even in this dark world they were all trapped in. Despite Nala's beautiful complexion, she wore worry upon her face. Ashur noticed that even though living in the scarce and empty lands might be bad, things at Pride Rock are worse. Ashur turned back to Sapentina.

"Yes, Sarabi and Nala are friends of ours. Sarabi was actually the queen before King Mufasa died." Ashur winced at his own words and looked at Sarabi. She looked even worse than Nala. When she had been queen, she was pure beauty. All the stress and the starvation and thirst made Sarabi look so much older to Ashur. It was quite depressing to see the once beautiful mother of the prince and the king to now be in such a horrid state.

Shaking the thoughts from his mind, Ashur bent down and bowed to Sarabi.

"Queen Sarabi. Mother of the prince and the wife of the once great King Mufasa.. how have you been?", asked Ashur kindly.

Suddenly Ashur remembered that he had forgotten all about Jumbe. He looked back to where she was, meeting her eyes. With a quick flick of his tail, Ashur signaled Jumbe to come over. She listened and walked her usual slow pace gratefully over to Ashur.

-------

BURP!

"Wow! Nice one, Simba! But I bet I can do better than that!", replied a very impressed meerkat.

BURRRRRRRRRRRP!

"Ha! That one was nice Timon. Good job." Simba smiled at his small friend.

It was a great day in the jungle. The sun was set high in the sky and there was no sign of a cloud nearby. And what better way to spend it than with Simba's two best friends? Simba had noticed that this was the life and he really became accustomed to the trio's motto, Hakuna Matata. There really was nothing Simba had to worry about-nothing bad at least. All he had to care about was his two buddies and the best places to find juicy grubs. Though sometimes the past did get in Simba's way. He could still recall that one nightmarish day..

"Dad! Dad, come on.

You gotta get up.

Dad! Dad..

We gotta go home!"

"Simba. What have you done?"

"There was wildebeest and he tried to save me! It was an accident, I didn't mean for it to happen."

"Of course, of course you didn't... but the king is dead. And if it weren't for you, he'd still be alive.
It's all you fault!"

Simba never thought about that day much. But when he did, it felt as if all the sorrow in the world had made itself comfortable on his heavy heart.
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 26th, 2014, 2:17 am

"I've been all-right, Ashur, though," Sarabi sighed, "Could be better, then again, could be worse in these times," she frowned a little, "Scar had ordered me to yet again try and find food in these lands..." she took a look around the depressing lands, still so sight, as usual, of any antelope, or zebra. Sarabi could hear Scar's words still in her mind, those made her heart ache a lot.

Sapientia turned her ears, she was rather shocked, "Excuse me," she cleared her throat, "I don't wish to interrupt, but, is your 'King' really serious about this?"

"I suppose so," Sarabi frowned, "Day by day, same complaint. Despite of how many times there was told that there isn't any single living creature out here,"

"Have you ever tried to step up to him? Well... before the lands went to a waste..." Umbra, the bright-green eyed caracal asked.

Sarabi took a look to Umbra, "Sadly, no... Because, where we, a few lionesses of the pride, can go against an army of hyenas which protect him?" she frowned. She had wished she and the lionesses did go against, but they didn't. There were just too much of the hyenas, and there they had Nala still as a cub, which would've been dangerous.

"Understandable..." Umbra frowned and hanged her head down a bit.

"... Group call, Umbra, Caelum, Lunea and Lumen," Sapientia called to her caracal group and went a little bit off from where Sarabi, Nala, the lionesses and Ashur were, "All-right, we have to help them--"

"Uuh, you're kidding right?" Caelum said, "As much as I want to help as well, we're just five, FIVE I say, if there were mor--" Caelum was shut up by Umbra. Cause every time one of the caracals mentioned the past, Sapientia would quiet down for a while.

Sapientia took a glance and was silent for a moment, but then she spoke, "As I was saying... We have to help them, I know we are smaller felines compared to a grown lion, but" she paused for a moment, "We've been trough worse, haven't we?"

The caracals looked at each other, everyone almost had a scar on them, most of all Umbra had the biggest scar she had received from a rhino, "Perhaps so, but it's hard to compare an herbivore to a predator like a lion," Umbra spoke, "And we are smaller by size compared to a grown male lion, the hyenas wouldn't be much of a problem, because those mutts are more stupid than any other animal I've met,"

"Maybe so..." Sapientia threw a sigh, "But still, maybe we are able to help?" she said, "Even if we do fail, we did try..."

"And what if we die?"

Sapientia was silent for a small moment, "If we die, we know it wasn't in vain, and we did that just to try and help, death is something we shouldn't fear..."

The caracals looked at each other and every one of them were silent. They were taking a risk at this, but they never feared anything. All of them whispered with each other about it, while Sapientia watched and waited for their final call, and soon, all of the caracals turned their heads to Sapientia, "I'll go," Lunea Lumen said, "I will to, aid for sure will be a need, heh," Lunea's brother Lumen joined, "And so will I," Umbra added. But Caelum was quiet, until Umbra nudged the light brown caracal, "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm with you guys, hah. Been a while since kicking someone's backside," he stretched.

"Then it's settled," Sapientia smiled, "Let's go back now," and went off to the lions, of which Nala, Sarabi and the lionesses curiously watched the caracals when they were in their group call, "I and my group spoke with one another for a moment, and..." Sapientia looked at everyone of the caracals and looked towards Sarabi, "We offer our help to you," she bowed her head, "We may be a smaller kind of felines, but, we'll do our best to help the kingdom be the way it should be,"

Sarabi, Nala and the lionesses were surprised of the generous offer of Sapientia, they never expected something like this of a stranger that wasn't from their lands, and was just a distant traveller of Africa. None of them knew what to say, for they were in a huge surprise, "You really think you would be able to help?" Sarabi asked.

"Maybe, maybe not, but we will try our best, because..." Sapientia took a glance on the depressed lands, "No animal of Africa, deserves to live in a place like this, especially a lion, a friend in the feline tree," she gave a smile.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying