[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Attack of Zuberi — My Lion King Forum

Attack of Zuberi

Re: Attack of Zuberi

Postby Iri » March 9th, 2014, 5:48 am

Zuberi: What is it? What do you worthless lions want now?
Mufasa: :roar: :roar2: :roar3: :roar4: :roar5: :roar6: Zuberi, Makeda tells me that you attacked the members of our pride when they were trying to hunt! Why?! :mad: :mad2: :grr: :grr2:
Zuberi: It's because they were on my territory... why else? Now leave me alone, Mufasa, I need to get back to grazing...
Makeda: *Leaps in front of Zuberi with a snarl* We- *Takes a step forward* want- *Takes another step* a real- *Takes another step* ANSWER! :roar:
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » March 9th, 2014, 5:53 am

Zuberi: I don't take orders from a cat!
Mufasa: ZUBERI!!! I WANT YOU OFF MY LAND!!! THIS IS NOT YOUR TERRITORY!!!!
Zuberi: Oh of course....your majesty! I must obey the king now.......unless there is no king!
*Zuberi charges at Mufasa. Mufasa barely gets out of the way.*
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » March 9th, 2014, 5:56 am

Zuberi: *Growls furiously* NO! Get back here, kingy!
Mufasa: I'm not stupid enough for that... but maybe YOU are! :roar:
Makeda: *Runs at Zuberi with a snarl and claws his flanks*
Mufasa: :roar2:
Zuberi: *Bellows for his gang*
Rhinos: *Bellows and snorts, stomping their feet*
*Suddenly, the whole pride of lions come out from Pride Rock and run towards the rhino gang, roaring*
Zuberi: *Bellows* ATTACK THEM!
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » March 9th, 2014, 5:58 am

*A huge fight ensues. Lioness are thrown around. Rhinos are knocked to the ground. Dust is flying everywhere and its just Mufasa against Zuberi at the middle of it.*
Zuberi: Come on your majesty! Make our move!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » March 9th, 2014, 6:02 am

Mufasa: :roar5: :grr: *Snarls and roars at Zuberi* You don't stand a chance, you smelly clump of wrinkles!
Adofo: *Comes running out of the den with a spear in one hand an a bow in the other*
Sanaa: Adofo?!
Adofo: *Yells a battle cry* Get away from my dad, Zuberi!
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » March 9th, 2014, 6:10 am

Mufasa: Adofo get back!
*Zuberi turns to face the little human and he freezes in place. Mufasa attacks Zuberi before he got a chance to do anything to Adofo. He bring Zuberi to the ground and slashes at his head. A huge claw mark is left on his head. All the other rhinos get scared seeing their boss go down and they all run off.*
Zuberi: You...you COWARDS!!!!!!
Mufasa: Now Zuberi.....you get off my land! And NEVER return!
Zuberi: ......fine.....but this isn't over!
*The giant rhino picks himself up and slowly walks away from the pridelands. Mufasa turns to his son.*
Mufasa: ADOFO! What are you doing out here!?!?!
Adofo: I just thought....maybe you could use some help!
Mufasa: Adofo you could have been killed!!!!! All Zuberi had to do was to step on you and you would have died! Is that what you wanted!?!?!
Adofo: I was just.....I was just trying to be brave.....*cries*........I'm sorry dad!
Mufasa: Oh.....Adofo.....I'm sorry! It's just.....when I saw you.......I was worried to death I was gonna lose you!
Adofo: Really?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » March 9th, 2014, 6:15 am

Mufasa: Well... the past is the past, and nobody was hurt too bad. C'mon, now, let's go on home.
Makeda: Nobody except those dumb, weak, cowardly rhinos!
Adofo: *Laughs a little*
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » March 9th, 2014, 6:23 am

Sarabi: ADOFO!
Adofo: Uh oh.....
Sarabi: WHY WERE YOU OUT HERE! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!!!! What if you were!?!?! What would me, your father and your brother do?!?!?!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » March 9th, 2014, 6:27 am

Makeda: No, no, Sarabi... it... er.. I asked him to come along WITH us to help us fight. I'm sorry, Sarabi, it's my fault, I shouldn't have asked him..
Sarabi: Er... okay... just... please don't do that again... when he disappeared, I about had a heart attack.
*Sarabi walks away*
Adofo: Why'd you lie for me?
Makeda: Eh, I thought that if she thought that you didn't leave on your own intention, she wouldn't punish you. Which she didn't.
Adofo: Thanks, Makeda.
Makeda: No problem, Adofo. *Purrs*
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » March 9th, 2014, 6:33 am

*They all get up to priderock and Sarabi stops Adofo*
Sarabi: by the way, you're grounded!
Adofo: What!? But why???
Sarabi: you left without my permission! It doesn't matter what others say! You're my son so i tell you whats okay and whats not!
Adofo: but mom!
Sarabi: No buts young man!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying