[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A new kind of love — My Lion King Forum

A new kind of love

A new kind of love

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 4:54 pm

Owl sighed deeply as she walked in the tall grass under the baring heat of the sun. Her belly was a little round from the cubs she was carrying, but they were not due for another six months. But she still was very tired from all the walking she had been doing. Her paws were achy and her belly growled. It had been a while since she had a nice meal, not wanting to hunt while she was in another lion's territory.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Nickname(s): Rogue
Pride Points: 1

Re: A new kind of love

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 5:02 pm

(Who am i playing again?)
A sudden roar echoed across the land. It was clearly a lioness.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 5:08 pm

[Rebel]

Owl gasped when she heard the roar and quickly hid herself in the grass.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 5:11 pm

A strong looking lioness just took down an adult elephant.
Rebel: Man, that was a lot of work! ........you know i can hear you sneaking up on me!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 5:15 pm

Owl's ears flattened against her head when her belly growled loudly when she smelled the elephant. She pressed herself against the ground, afraid to revel herself to this lioness.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 5:18 pm

Rebel: I can hear you pretty clear! If you want to attack you can try! But if you're hungry, you can have some.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 5:20 pm

Owl sighed softly and slowly walked over to the lioness and went behind the elephant. "A-are you sure?" She asked shyly, "I wouldn't want to upset your king."
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 5:26 pm

Rebel: its fine. And besides.....by the looks of it, you need some food for not just yourself! Have as much as you want! Take the whole thing if you wish!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 5:28 pm

Owl blushed a little bit and smiled. "I don't think I could eat a whole elephant by myself!" She said with a grin. "Maybe just a little bit." She said.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 5:30 pm

Well eat till you're and the little ones are ready to split open! The names Rebel!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying