[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Re: Territory Terror

Postby Adofo » February 22nd, 2014, 4:58 am

Adofo: Yeah.....he just had a nightmare. Say Haramu, would you like for me to show you the pridelands?
*The little cub slowly shook his head yes. Adofo picked him up and put him in his hood. Harafu put his front paws on top of Adofo's head and poked his head over him to see the land.*
Adofo: Alright, lets go! How about I tell you about my life? When I was little....
*Hours had past and Adofo with Harafu still sitting in his hood finally made it back to Priderock.*
Adofo: .....and then Simba almost peed himself I scared him so good! And this was just last week! HAHAHAHA!
Last edited by Adofo on April 4th, 2014, 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 22nd, 2014, 6:20 am

Haramu smiled, but he didn't laugh. His paws kneaded Adofo's hood slightly.
"How did you handle being so different?" His tail drooped down over Adofo's shoulders. "Thanks for showing me the pridelands, and telling me everything. But I can't stay. If I do, they'll just keep coming until I'm gone." He rested his chin on Adofo's head and moved his paws to rest over his muzzle. "I'm sorry...!"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » February 22nd, 2014, 6:31 am

Adofo: Well my family always reasured me that they love me! No matter what, they were always there for me. And as for you leaving, can I talk to you about something?
* He takes him out of his hood and sets him on the ground.*
Adofo: Listen Haramu, if you go out into the world alone, they'll find you. And then.....I won't be able to save you. So I've been thinking. You need, no, you deserve a family. And honestly......I've always wanted a son. So.....how would you feel about me adopting you? And hear me out! I will ALWAYS protect you! I or anyone else here will never look at you as different! And I will always be there for you. You'll never be alone again! But.....it's your choice. I just want you to be safe! ....so......what do you say?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 22nd, 2014, 6:48 am

Haramu froze. This would be the only chance he'd have of a family. And he wouldn't have to live in hiding. His gaze swept across the land and rested on Adofo. He knew he shouldn't ask, but he needed to for the sake of his potential family's safety.
"What about my parents? What would they think? I don't want you guys to be hurt..."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 22nd, 2014, 6:51 am

Adofo: You don't worry about that! There is nothing I can't handle! For you and them, I'll fight till my last breath! I won't let anything bad happen to you! I'll love you and not let anything happen to you!
*He held out his arms*
Adofo: So, what do you say?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 23rd, 2014, 12:48 am

Haramu hesitated and looked down at his paws, thinking it over. He then stood up before he padded to Adofo and buried his face into his chest. He rose up onto his hind paws so he could rest his chin on his shoulder.
"You promise?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 23rd, 2014, 1:06 am

*Adofo held him against his chest and gently cradled him in his arms.*
Adofo: I promise on my life and with all my heart!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 24th, 2014, 12:33 am

The cub smiled broadly, tucking his head against Adofo and purring.
"Thank you, Ado-" Haramu caught himself. "Dad," he corrected. He liked how the word sounded and he repeated it softly, nuzzling his new father.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 24th, 2014, 12:38 am

Adofo: You're welcome......son!
*He leaned down and kissed on on top of his head*
Adofo: My son! ........I love you! I love you so much!
*A tear flos down Adofo's face, landing on the exact spot he kissed his new son*
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 24th, 2014, 1:28 am

Haramu mewed something in response and looked up at Adofo. He beamed up at him and touched his paw to his father's face.
"I love you, too." He stepped down and looked up at Adofo. "I can't thank you enough. For giving me a chance that... that "they" didn't give me." He didn't think his parents deserved to be acknowledged as his parents. It was just Adofo now.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying