[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Lion Friendship (kitkat39 & KristianaKiara!) — My Lion King Forum

The Lion Friendship (kitkat39 & KristianaKiara!)

The Lion Friendship (kitkat39 & KristianaKiara!)

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 22nd, 2014, 8:29 pm

Asha walked toward the water hole to wait for her best friend like they always had since they were cubs. Asha looked down at her reflection, seeing what she looked like from when she was a cub: She had light tan fur,with darker colored paws and sky blue eyes like her mother's. No one really knows who her father was, but all she knew was that one day he came to PrideRock and met her mom, they stayed with each other for a while and then one day he left, telling her mother that he would return when Asha was old enough, and he was gone. She had markings on her face and down all over her body, so she must have gotten them from him. She drank some of the water and waited for her best friend to talk and stuff before they go their seperate ways to do their own things for the day.
Last edited by AnimeFan101 on March 6th, 2014, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Re: The Lion Friendship (kitkat39 & KristianaKiara!)

Postby InsaneSeagull » February 1st, 2014, 6:21 pm

A light tanned lioness was running through the Savannah, hardly breathing. Amri knew she was late for the meeting with her best friend, but she had more important stuff to do before. She just hoped Asha wouldn't get mad. Amri stopped and took breath, and then continued.

"Waterhole, waterhole..." she kept repeating to herself, so she wouldn't forget the place where she was about to meet her friend. She was rather senile, and she was glad Asha knew that as well. At least she had quite good alibi. "If I'm too late, I can always say I got lost," she said to herself, and laughed.

She could finally see waterhole, and kept running towards it.

"Hi, Asha," she said finally, as she came closer.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 3rd, 2014, 3:37 pm

Turning toward the voice that said her name, Asha saw Amri and saw that her best friend looked like she was out of breath, and she walked over to her and asked "Hey, are you alright, Amri?" She noticed that her friend was late but she let it slide, besides, Asha was sure that Amri had something important to do before their meeting. 'Sometimes I wonder if she is meeting someone?' she thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby InsaneSeagull » February 5th, 2014, 7:30 am

Amri finally stopped and smiled at her friend.

"I'm fine, don't worry," she said. "I was just afraid I might be late..."

She stopped for a second.

"I AM late, aren't I?" she added, giving silently ashamed face. "So, what are we going to do today?"

Amri hoped they'd just sit besides waterhole and chat, since she wasn't really into anything more, but she let her friend decide. Besides, a little adventure from time to time can also be good.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 6th, 2014, 6:38 pm

Asha thought about for a minute and said "Well, if you want maybe we can just chat here for a while and after a bit, we could have a race to the Elephant Graveyard. Whad'ya say?" As she waited for Amri's answer, she thought she heard a voice, but then again she always had heard voices ever since she was a cub. This time the voice was saying You and your friend are in danger..... 'In danger? How are we in danger?' She thought to herself. She decided to tell Amri later during their chat.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby InsaneSeagull » March 5th, 2014, 10:39 pm

Amri agreed and smiled. She loved races with her friend, they made her feel like she belonged somewhere.

"Are you alright?" she asked, after a minute of silence. She noticed that Asha was worried about something, but she couldn't tell what that was. She just suspected her friend must have had a bad day.

She came and hugged her.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 6th, 2014, 4:07 pm

Asha saw that her friend was worried and accepted the hug. "I'm fine, Amri," she said. "I just heard the voice again, you know, the one that gives me advice and all that stuff remember? Anyway, the voice told me that we are in danger. What do you think it means?" she asked her friend.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby AnimeFan101 » April 22nd, 2014, 3:04 pm

Asha looked at her friend who had always been there for her ever since they were cubs, and then she said, "Hey, let's go for a walk before the race, ok?" Then she started to walk slowly, waiting for her friend to catch up.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby AnimeFan101 » May 30th, 2014, 6:37 pm

*bump?*
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Return to Lion King Roleplaying