[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Pride (NalaKiaraLuver and Atiena) — My Lion King Forum

Another Pride (NalaKiaraLuver and Atiena)

Another Pride (NalaKiaraLuver and Atiena)

Postby Queen Elsa » November 29th, 2013, 2:57 pm

Plot: Vitani meets a lion from a different pride and loves him. However, Simba sees every lion not part of the Pridelands as a threat. Will Vitani, with the help of Kovu and Kiara, be able to join the prides?

-------------

Kiara and Vitani were sitting around the pond, getting a quick drink.

"Father says we should probably go hunting today," Kiara said. "I think it will be easier if we split up, don't you think?"

"Yes," Vitani answered. "I can go down to where the Pridelands border is over by the Outlands, and you can go over past Pride Rock."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Kiara answered. The two lionesses got a few more drinks from the pond, then they went their separate ways. Vitani ran towards the Outlands border. Even though the Outlands reminded her of Zira, she still went over there in case some animals desperate for some food would be coming from there. As she got closer to the border, she started slowing down, in case she was passing by big creatures. The bigger the creature, the longer the time span before she had to hunt again. Something caught her eye. It was very buff in size. It would probably take them a week to eat it. She got into a hunting crouch and creeped up to the creature. Then, after a few seconds, she jumped out of the long grass and knocked over the animal. She tried giving it the kill bite, but she was stopped by a lot of fur in her mouth. What kind of an animal had a lot of fur? She looked down at the animal and realized it was a lion. She immediately jumped off of it, embarrassed.

"Sorry," she apologized. "I thought you were prey. Who are you?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Re: Another Pride (NalaKiaraLuver and Atiena)

Postby Atiena » November 29th, 2013, 4:41 pm

Tau got starled and surprised when he felt something or someone attack him from behind and he got up quickly when he felt the grasp from the animal let go. Turning around to see who had interrupted his meal, he was shocked and didn't know what to say and just listened to the lion apologize.
It as not just a lion, but a female he had seen before but couldn't place her. Pretty, blue eyes a bit deeper than his own and a soft and clean fur unlike his. She smelled like a Prideland lion, but since she was on her own it wasn't much of a threat.
"Tau, son of King Zuberi of the Drydunes far from the Outlands but also a part of this place and ruler of my own life" He said, lifting a paw to his chest as he introduced himself with pride. Looking back at the lioness, he set his paw down.
"And you are?"
Atiena
If there's so much I must be

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can I still just be me, the way I am?

Nickname(s): Ati <3
Pride Points: 0

Postby Atiena » November 29th, 2013, 11:27 pm

Bump :3
Atiena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » November 29th, 2013, 11:33 pm

"Nice to meet you, Tau. My name is Vitani, daughter of Zira, former Outlander, currently a Pridelander, and daughter-in-law of Simba and Nala," Vitani introduced. "The Drydunes? What is it like over there?" She asked, lying down to get comfortable.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Atiena » November 29th, 2013, 11:45 pm

Tau sighed as he layed down aswell. "It's alot of sand, sandstorms and quite harsh. But when you have a good nose, you survive With finding oasis water and such out there" he said with a nod and looked at Vitani. "I actually know you, my father told me about you and your brother when there was a fight here. All I got to hear is that the prides made peace"
Atiena

Postby Queen Elsa » November 30th, 2013, 12:35 am

"I'm assuming you're one of the lions who has a good nose," Vitani said. "Oh, really? I wasn't a huge part in it, but I guess I sort of made the lionesses turn to the good side. It wasn't too bad of a fight. Only one lion died: my mother, Zira. She tumbled off the cliff with Kiara. Kiara tried saving her, but she refused and plummeted to her doom. So, how did your pride hear about it, living so far away from here?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Atiena » November 30th, 2013, 4:03 pm

Tau listened to her describing the fight, hearing that Zira was dead. "I'm sorry to hear" he said with a small nod.
He chuckled a bit as he heard her question. "My father sent one of our lions to go see what was happening, he was planning on challenging Zira for territory but kept away as he heard about the situation. I was also kicked out of the pride a while ago so I went here when I knew it was safe and empty"
Atiena

Postby Queen Elsa » December 3rd, 2013, 12:10 am

(Sorry for the late response. Been a little busy.)

"You were exiled?" Vitani asked, surprised. "Why? Were you framed? My brother was when he was temporarily executed from the Pridelands."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Atiena » December 3rd, 2013, 10:50 pm

Tau shook his head. "My father saw all of his sons as a threat already in the teen years so he exiled us one after one so he wouldn't have enyone to challenge him and would be king for as long as possible before he chose the right heir" he said with a sigh and looked at Vitani and smirked.
"But what does a pretty lioness like you do around these filthy parts?"
Atiena

Postby Atiena » December 15th, 2013, 11:54 pm

... bump?
Atiena

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying