[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena) — My Lion King Forum

The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena)

Re: The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena)

Postby Atiena » November 30th, 2013, 8:37 pm

Sultan|Adult|Male
Standing up, he walked up to Berko and looked him in the eyes.
"I can't face the others if I leave so please, take over for me from now.. It will take a while, but I'll be back" he and sighed before he gave a slight smile and walked towards the cave exit.
He made sure nobody was looking and he looked back at Berko, giving him a nod and jumped down out of sight to get the fastest way out of the territory.
Leaving his family, his pride and his home behind him.

Sauda|Young Adult|Female
She walked back to the cave and carefully looked inside. "Are you okay, Berko? Where's Sultan?" she asked, looking around in the cave but didn't see him nor smell him other then on the spot he usually slept on by night. She turned to Berko again, waiting for the answer.
Atiena
If there's so much I must be

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can I still just be me, the way I am?

Nickname(s): Ati <3
Pride Points: 0

Postby OneFamilyScar » November 30th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Sultan|Young Adult|Male

He blinked as he watched Sultan walk off. He hasn't expected it to be that simple, but he supposed he had gotten lucky. He glanced to the side for a moment as he tried to take in what had just happened. Apparently, this guy was planning on coming back, and left him in- wait, did this guy leave him in charge? Of an entire pride he had only met that day.
Maybe next time you'll listen when your pride says to go west. He thought to himself, but snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the sounds of someone coming into the cave. He turned around and saw Sauda, who was asking him a question.
"I think he just left. He said he's going to come back, but in the meantime he wants me to... Lead this place, I guess." He said, sighing as the thought of ruling this strange pride crossed his mind. This would be difficult. The pride wasn't in good condition, and it looked like he was supposed to get it out of its rut. He just hoped this didn't have to include the lionesses being mad he kind of made the king leave...

OOC: You're really fun to roleplay with! I was wondering, do you want to do any other private threads? They're basically all I do, and I get bored easily since this is my only one :)
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby Atiena » December 1st, 2013, 12:16 pm

Sauda|Young Adult|Female
She smiled. "He left?" Se said and giggled a bit before she went up to Berko and nuzzled his cheek with a smile. She didn't realize it and blushed before she backed some steps. "Sorry, uhm.. Thank you Berko, I'll go tell the others and I'll introduce them to you later" she said and smiled before she dissepeard out of sight.

Ooc: thanks! I like rping with you too ;)
And I would love to do another thread :D what's your suggestions?
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 1st, 2013, 3:41 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He didn't pay much attention to the nuzzling, as he was a bit absorbed in his thoughts at the moment. He was relieved she didn't seem mad, and that made him feel better, like he could relax. He sat down on the cave floor, and let his tail swish back and forth slowly as he thought. He supposed the first thing he ought to do was find food for the pride. As they didn't seem to have much, a place where there were plenty of animals would be crucial to the animal's survival. He tapped his paw against the ground, thinking about the land. He should've taken a hint when there weren't any signs of animals near the lands. That meant they may have to go a bit out of the way to find anything. He turned around, and gazed outside, where he could see the savannah. Sending the lionesses out tomorrow wouldn't be a bad idea, so that's the idea he decided on, though he was a bit hesitant.

OOC: Well, since we're doing an OC thread, I was wondering if you wanted to do a thread with the canon characters.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » December 1st, 2013, 10:41 pm

Sauda|Young Adult|Female
She came back to the Cave With a smile, looking at Berko. "Come" she said and turned around, leading Berko With her Down to the Space under the Pride Rock. There wheren't just a few, but enough lionesses to make a Whole circle With the Space for another lioness between them, and all their heads turned towards Sauda and Berko as they approuched. They made some Space for them and they stepped into the circle.
"Sultan left with a note on coming back, and left us with a new king. This is Berko, our new king" as she finished speaking, without questions or eny word, all the lionesses curled one paw and leaned their heads forward in a bow to the king.

Urafiki|Adult|Femle
She was the first to raise her head again and stepped forward. "We are thankful that you arrived Our pride and we will look forward to follow your fair orders to lead the pride in the right direction" She said and looked at the other lionesses. "I will need some time alone With the new king, you are dismissed" she said and they started walking back to the caves.
Urafiki walked up infront of Berko and looked at him for a moment. She now had a scar on her right cheek from Sultan when he got mad but it wasn't big enough to be a problem. She looked at him a little more before she walked pass him, up towards the Pride Rock again. "Follow me"
They went up on the Pride Rock and all to the edge of it with the view over the territory. "What's your plan?"

OOC: Sure :D But I must say that I'm not the best at it, but I can give it another try ;3 (Doing another 1x1 with canon meeting OC)
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 1st, 2013, 10:53 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He glanced around the circle of lionesses Sauda had led him to. There were so many! Though, he supposed he might have recognized one or two from earlier that day, but it was actually difficult to tell. He had been working on memorizing each of their respective facial features before Urafiki approached him. He followed her without a word up to the top of the rock, and he was able to look around for a moment before he heard her ask a question. He paused as he attempted to think of a quick answer. The way she said plan made him uneasy. It was as of he was responsible for a whole herd of lionesses that were about to go to war. Yes, the pride was in bad condition, but he didn't feel the need to treat it as one would treat war.
"Um, to find food?" He said weakly, not completely understanding this "plan" she was asking him about. He briefly wondered if she was part of the reason why the pride was in disarray before dismissing the idea from his mind.
"I suppose the lionesses should be sent out tomorrow to look for food..." He said, hesitant. He still had no idea what to say. A part of him wished that this lioness could just be dubbed ruler so he could go on his merry way. He looked up at the sky, clearing his thoughts for a moment.
"Where were herds of antelope, zebra, or wildebeest last seen?"

OOC: I'm not the best either :)
Anyway, is there any time period you would prefer? Would you like to be a canon character yourself? And is there any pairing you want us to do?
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » December 2nd, 2013, 11:09 pm

Urafiki|Adult|Female
"It's nothing to be uneasy over, I just want to hear what your plans are for the future days" she said with a smirk, hearing him answer hesitantly. She had to think for a short moment before she spoke, imagining the places in her head. "Theres a big oasis nearby where everyone go to drink and just behind it is where the zebras are grazing now, meerekats is alot around the Pride Rock" she said and sighed. It was weird to stand infront of him and explaining what was going on like he was a guest, she just couldn't see him ruling the pride. Not yet.
"And by the way, if you make it worse here we will have to chase you away. Sauda likes you, it would he a shame to make her cry" she said and turned around.
"Atiena will come up with food for you before moonrise, get ot know your cave in the meanwhile" then she left.

Ooc: Zira is my favorite character, and if we paired her with some random lion and made the outlands pride bigger and stronger, wecan have them fight. Maybe add some canon caharcters thats not really in the movies or so? :)
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 2nd, 2013, 11:36 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He nodded, listening to what she had to say. She seemed to have the most authority here out of all the lionesses, so in the back of his mind he reminded himself to pay attention. She talked about the area around the pride, and about the meerkats and zebras near it. He tilted his head as she continued to speak about how the herd would chase him away if he did a bad job. Did that mean she would rule the pride? She seemed trustworthy enough, but he didn't like the idea of that for some odd reason. It would probably be best just to go along with what she said. After she finished her speech, he headed back to the cave that had previously been occupied by Sultan. He glanced around the cave as he entered, not noticing anything out of the ordinary. He curled up in the back of the cave, looking around without any real interest. He still blankly wondered why Urafiki held more power over the lionesses than any if them did. He supposed she was the oldest, and that did indeed make sense, but still, she seemed a bit dominant, especially for a lioness. He shrugged it off, though, and continued to lie there in silence.

OOC: Who should we pair her with? It's hard for me to imagine her being so disloyal to Scar :P
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » December 3rd, 2013, 11:02 pm

Atiena|Teen|Female
Dragging with her a fat wildebeest, her huffing of struggle being heard before she approuched the den. She sighed and looked inside, quickly spotting the white lion laying there. "Urafiki sent me to get you some food, hope you're hungry" she said and dragged it a bit more inn before she sat down and smiled at him. "How does it feel?"

Ooc: we could do like anotger option that scar and zira didn't really die and survived of some sort and was reunited to form a new pride, but that all the other lions that went to the pride rock after the fight where still there. Maybe adding some oc cubs as the offspring to kovu and kiara or something :)
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 4th, 2013, 12:02 am

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He blinked, glancing up at the young lioness.
"How does what feel?" He asked, a bit confusedly as he had no idea as to what she was speaking of. Perhaps she meant being king...? That must be it, he concluded, and he looked back up at her affair realizing this.
"Nice, I guess. I only just started today, so I wouldn't really know." He told her as he stood. He took a step or two, and he reached the wildebeest. He had indeed been quite hungry, and this massive creature would suffice all of his hunger nicely. He began to eat, though he didn't go insane and eat too much, as going to bed with a full stomach was something he had already experienced and was not at all eager to try again.

OOC: That's a great idea! So, should we sort out who's who? Which of the canon characters did you want to be? Maybe we could each have one from the bad guy side (Scar, Zira). And two each from the good guy side (Simba, Nala, Kovu, Kiara.). With the extra characters being decided once we get the main ones out of the way. Did you want to be Zira, I'm guessing? ;)
OneFamilyScar

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying