[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Icea's True Side — My Lion King Forum

Icea's True Side

Re: Icea's True Side

Postby Marz » October 25th, 2013, 2:17 am

"Hmph, I don't cry, I know that I can be much more perfect then that." Kali growled. She turned away from Bellatrix and Paw and noticed that Avery left. "Oh, whatever. Let's get over with this already."Kali sneered. "At least I act more mature and more like a royal princess than him. "Clearly I'm much more perfect than it."Kali said selfishly whispered to herself. She then lazily bowed down to play.
Marz
We become what we think about

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Nickname(s): Marcy, Marmar
Pride Points: 2

Postby RedKite » October 25th, 2013, 6:00 pm

(Are we all supposed to be in on this?)
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Marz » October 25th, 2013, 7:07 pm

Oh, it's just Unikels and I anybody can join the other rp though ^^
Marz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » October 25th, 2013, 7:19 pm

Paw snorted and followed his cousin. "What? So you think I'm gonna be a dopey medic like mom, huh? Lemme tell you somethin. My dad was a lion that nearly killed a king! Milo is only a replacement of him! My dad lives on. Your dad is just a stupid 'head' warrior that sits on his butt all the time! And then Aunty Avery makes you a princess? Last time I checked, there was no such thing as a princess Minery."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Marz » October 26th, 2013, 7:47 pm

"Well to bad your dad died because clearly he was stupid. I bet that lion was without a scratch. You're precious little dad was ugly because he had a beard and no mane! Atleast my dad will always be prettier than you or your father. Waste of fur and a waste of my time." Kali growled back viciously at Paw."Oh, and at least my name isn't another name for a foot."Kali selfishly hissed walking out of the den.
Marz

Postby Kipekee » October 26th, 2013, 8:47 pm

Paw rolled his eyes. "Annoying brat."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Marz » October 27th, 2013, 7:56 pm

Avery noticed Kali walking out the den. "Hey Kali, what's wrong?" Avery asked worryingly. "*Sniffle* Paw called me a dopey head that is always being stupid! He says that I'm not a princess! A-and he said that I was a nobody and a-a waste of f-f-fur!! WHAAAAAAAAAA!" Kali grieved into Avery's chest. "Aww, sweetie, you know he didn't mean that! Tell you what, he's just jealous."Avery purred licking Kali's forehead. "Jealous of w-what?" Kali whimpered looking up at Avery. "He's jealous because you are the future queen and he's not."Avery replied softly. "I'll go talk with him and Bellatrix, k?" Avery purred again standing up and walking towards Bella's den.
Marz

Postby Marz » October 29th, 2013, 10:57 pm

"Hey, Paw. I need to talk to you privately for a moment." Avery growled.
Marz

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying