[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Beginning [Zoketi <33] — My Lion King Forum

The Beginning [Zoketi <33]

Re: The Beginning [Zoketi <33]

Postby Kipekee » September 17th, 2013, 11:22 pm

[gah will post later]
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » September 23rd, 2013, 3:18 am

[okiedokie. :3]
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » September 29th, 2013, 11:53 pm

[ugh, will just do this crappy post]

Kiara waited for Kovu's answer cause he was blanking out :D
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » October 1st, 2013, 4:59 am

[uni! XD

hey we could skip to the cubs being older or whatever if you want. and have kiara's born? ;P]

Nyoka rasped her tongue across Jioni's smooth cub fur. She was curious and knew that sooner or later she'd find out what was with those unfamiliar cubs. In her paws, her own son shifted and opened his mouth at her, baring tiny white fangs. She smiled at him, forgetting everything but her cub as she watched Jioni paddle at her legs, emitting faint squeaks.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying