[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Being Hunted (Dark Huntress & Malenga) — My Lion King Forum

Being Hunted (Dark Huntress & Malenga)

Re: Being Hunted (Dark Huntress & Malenga)

Postby Malenga » May 15th, 2013, 2:15 am

Jumo jumped, hearing the sound. He was sure the others were just as nervous as he was, but before he had any time to say anything to them, he was greeted by the sight of the older princess, Sethunya. "Your highness, what's happening--"

"Everyone, come on. There's no time to explain!" Sethunya was right beside Zaige, and he was taking no moment to wait and see if they would follow him. His tail was the last thing seen before Sethunya took a glance in his direction and then down at the others.

"Come on, guys. Let's get going," Gzifa rallied herself behind the others making sure they were going along with what the royal was instructing. Unlike Lesedi though, Sethunya was much more accomidating and soothing even when she was forcing others to do as she asked them.

Jumoca trotted up to Sethunya. "Are you all okay?"

"Who? My family? Relax Jumo,"
Sethunya glinted a small smile up at the male before she darted off to lead the way for the others to come. Jumoca made sure everyone was out of the waterhole area before he followed suit of the others.

~*~

Lesedi looked over her shoulder, seeing the red escape both of the beings. She was only concerned for one of them though. "Changa!" she roared, running back over to him. She was fully aware that the creature in front of him could do them harm, but she wasn't focused on that right now. Only on him.

As she skidded to Changa's side, she noticed his arm in a mess. "Come on, we have to get out of here," she snarled. "Can you run?" she questioned. She looked over her shoulder, making sure the man didn't have the contraption he used to do such harm before.
Malenga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Nickname(s): Rina, Malenga, Mally, Mal, Giraffe
Pride Points: 6

Postby Dark Huntress » May 15th, 2013, 2:46 am

Kafele followed the strange lioness obediently, as did Nyota and Amunet. "What's going on, your majesty?" Nyota asked the princess, blue and green eyes glinting with fear. "Are we all going to die?"

Amunet rolled her eyes at her friend's melodramatism and shared a small, amused smile with Gzifa and Kafele. "How do you like our pride, Kafele? I'm afraid you haven't experience all of the usual guest accommodations but I think you will live."

Kafele bobbed his head, feather grey mane bouncing gently. "Very much, thank-you," he glance at Gzifa,"however, I Bieber I have experienced one thing few guests have been fortunate enough to experience." Amunet and Nyota shared a surprised glance and Amunet muted Gzifa discreetly.

****£££****

"Yes, of course, your highness." He barely felt the pain, he was used to far more painful aching and the attentions were more than enough to give him solace. "Are you?" Before she could answer, he pushed her forward as the strange human fumbled for his strange sound-emitting stick. It stung hard and Changa preferred Lesedi's coat to be red naturally instead of stained that color.

He bounded away, hoping the princess would follow his example. His wound gave him a small but defined limp and excruciating pain, bough he bore it griamacelessly. "Your highness!" he exclaimed. "Hurry!"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Malenga » May 15th, 2013, 3:52 am

[OOC: Just a little side note, Lesedi's a darkish blonde colour, not red. Sethunya's red. c:]

Sethunya turned her head over her shoulder, her head tuft barely avoiding her large golden orbs as she looked at the others. She could feel Zaige in front of her so she knew she was going the right way. "No, you're not going to die. Just follow me and be as quiet as you can and nothing bad will happen," she smiled as best she could through the stress and looked back at the others. They were ganged up together, Malenga sticking out from the others as she was on a higher part of the hill, and she was the brightest orange of the pride. Once she noted her daughter coming towards them, she nodded her head and lead the others the way they needed to go. Sethunya didn't take a moment to think about it as she followed her mother, making sure the others were doing the same.

Gzifa continued on, trotting beside Jumoca as she listened to the others chat. She had her head craned downwards, almost like she was looking out of the corner of her eye. Although she turned her head to look beside her, her profile in clear view once the others were speaking. The moment she heard Kafele's comment, the flame coloured lioness couldn't help but smile and turn her head back forward. "Glad to be of service," she replied. She still felt the smile on her lips whilst she kept the pace next to the royal advisor.

~*~

"Right behind ya," she answered, flying across the grass at his side. She noted how he was slowing down with his hurt arm and so she kept pace both consoling and encouraging. As they rounded the corner of a mountain portion of the territory, the lioness pushed herself against the male to show him the way. "Come on," she told him, pushing him into the farthest part of the small cave. She knew no one could fit in there if they were larger than lions. And by the looks of them, those 'things' were huge. Or maybe it was just encountered.

She listened to make sure nothing was coming for them. It was too quiet, which lead her heart to race in her throat. She released a large sigh, clearly not breathing for the few seconds she was making sure they were safe. Finally, she started to huff when she drew breath once more.

"What were those things? What did they want?" she exhaled, coughing a little at lack of air she was intaking. "What about my mother? My father? My siblings? Are they safe? I have to go find them."
Malenga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Postby Dark Huntress » May 16th, 2013, 3:54 am

OOC: Oops, sorry-I thought for sure you mentioned 'red' somewhere in regard to Lesedi. My mistake! :innocent:

Nyota shook her head at her friend's unwillingness to openly flirt. She jogged up beside the orange lioness. "Seriously?!" She whispered incredulously. "'Glad to be if service'," she mimicked in an annoying voice.

"Oh, give her a break, Nye!" Nyota looked back at Amunet who'd snuck up behind her.

"She should totally go for him! He obviously likes her!"

"She should do what she wants!" Amunet shook her head at the eccentric lioness and grinned at Jumo and Gzifa. "She's relentless, huh?"

Kafele watched the lionesses interact quietly in front of him curiously. 'Glad to be of service'? he mentally pondered. Hmm. What's that supposed to mean? He shook his head and mane and cast a glance in the direction he'd heard the noise. A stray, worried thought roamed his mind, urging him to speak. "What about Moyo, is he okay?"

****£££***

"I don't know," Changa whispered to the strawberry-blonde (is that good?) princess,"I was on patrol and I chased you." He squirmed, a little uncomfortable at being so close to the lioness he liked. "I was hoping you'd know. Do you think it's a hunter?" He'd only heard stories from cub hood, none had been in the Zawditu territory in his lifetime.

"Well, since we're all here and...cozy," he grinned at her,"wanna talk?" He snuggled closer, giving her an attempt at an encouraging look. "Or...not."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Malenga » May 17th, 2013, 8:31 pm

As she stepped forward, Gzifa looked down at the two lionesses who were busy debating if Gzifa had flirted correctly. Apparently, according to Nyota, she didn't. That wasn't my intention...?, she thought. She just found it a little humorous that in a time like this where there was immediate threats, they were discussing matters like this. He likes me? Seriously? Gzifa took her sights away from the front of the group and over to the white lion behind her. She noted his comment and nodded her head as a sign that she heard him. "Probably with the others," she commented.

Sure enough, as the three lionesses and the two lions of their small gathering got closer to their pride, Gzifa found the blonde lion casually drifting along with the other lionesses. They seemed to form a group around him, thinking he would either run off as this would be the perfect time to not be looking for him or that he would run off because he was scared. He rolled his eyes as one of the lionesses, who was his 'mother' figure named Amara, spoke to him. Gzifa couldn't stifle her laugh.

"He doesn't look pleased at all," Gzifa said.

Jumoca ran up to the royals and nodded his head. "Where's Lesedi?" he asked.

The king immediately looked down at the queen, knowing the mention of her daughter was going to bring up some harsh feelings. "She's not with you?" Malenga asked.

"No. I--"

"You're her royal advisor! What is wrong with you?! You forget to do your job in the most important moment that this pride is experiencing?!"
Malenga roared, snarling at the male.

Jumoca merely backed away from her and bowed his head. "Your majesty, I--"

"Malenga," Cetshwayo came up beside her, "It isn't Jumoca's fault. Jumoca, did you find her when you left to get her?"

"No," Jumoca shook his head to make an even bolder statement to save his butt. "When I got to the waterhole to ask if anyone had seen her, the sound went off and we all got back to the pride."

Wayo nodded his head and looked down at the queen. She was still sneering but she huffed and turned herself away, knowing that her temper was far hotter than it had been before today, so she would let the level-headed mate of hers handle the situation. Wayo looked back over at the lion. "You did the right thing, Jumoca. You didn't risk the others and you got yourself the them here safely," he smiled.

"Thank you, your highness."

"Dad!"
Sethunya's voice announced herself once again, as she came up to the brown king. "Everyone but Lesedi and Changa are here."

Jumoca twitched his ears at the thought of Changa and Lesedi being together. Hopefully, they were safe together. "They must be together," Jumoca said.

"Let's hope," the king said. "But we need to get them out of there and with us so they have a better chance at making it safe and sound."

Gzifa watched the others before looking over at her two lionesses and Kafele. Her eyes tried to convey a message that, hopefully, they were understanding. We have to go after them. The queen and king are worried sick, and the princess is out there, maybe on her own, and afraid, she thought.

~*~

Lesedi continued to listen closely to make sure nothing was coming after them. And even if they were, she was sure they would be safe under the rock. The dark gold princess let out a sigh once she was sure, again, that nothing was there. She turned her attention to Changa and narrowed her eyes. "Just because we're trapped here doesn't mean I want to be your friend," she told him, coldly. The rocks reflected her tone as it was left hanging there, in their ears, for a few seconds longer.

"Now give me your bad arm," she commanded. She supposed she didn't have much of a will of ordering others around, seeing as how she wasn't princess any longer, but she was ordering him maybe like a... friend? Or, at least a secret crush.
Malenga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Postby Dark Huntress » May 17th, 2013, 9:03 pm

Nyota rubbed against Moyo, purring. She flashed him a wide grin. "Run away recently?" she asked casually, her tawny tail twitching. She chuckled and moved away, stroking the underside of his chin with her tail.

"Really?" Amunet asked, a little jealous. Nyota couldn't possible know that she and Moyo were no longer engaged. What a little, she caught herself. Flirt. she shook her head and turned back to Gzifa.

"Lovely day for the world to end," she remarked.

Kafele chuckled. "Indeed," he stood and padded over towards Moyo. "Wow!" He glanced over Nyota,"Do we have a couple of hopeless flirts?" He grinned. "Good to see you safe." Strangely enough, Moyo was already like a younger brother to him.

****£££****

"Maybe I don't want someone who's not my friend touching my arm," Changa said deceptively defensively before leaning over and licking it. "Ow," he said flatly. "I think something's in there."

His tan brow furrowed as he poked at it with a claw. His leg spazzed at the pain then have out, causing him to tumble to the ground.

"When do you think I'll get a break?" he smiled jokingly as he looked up at her-both things helping to ease the ache. "You wouldn't mind helping me get up, would you, Miss Still-not-your-friend-even-though-you-put-your-furry-butt-on-the-line-to-save-my-much-more-attractive-one?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Malenga » May 17th, 2013, 10:03 pm

Moyo turned his attention away from one lioness he didn't care much for to another. As Nyota stroked his chin with her tail, Moyo furrowed his brows and looked down at her. "What do you want, Nyota?" he gruffly asked.

"Madzimoyo," Amara said to capture his attention, "Watch your tone with a woman."

The lion rolled his eyes once more, disliking Amara above all of them now. Not only did she feel the need to parent his every single action, but she didn't understand that Nyota was just one big flirt who didn't have any real feelings for anyone. She only cared for herself, in Moyo's opinion. He remembered his past with Nyota... before everything with Amunet happened.

In his bad mood, he looked over to the approaching Kafele who looked like he was fitting in just fine with the others. He flicked his ears at the white lion's comment before he shook his head. "Don't put me in the same category with her," he replied, taking a crude look over at Nyota. He didn't know how she felt about the way he was acting, but he hoped she didn't like it and would leave him alone. Did she already know he was back on the market as a bachelor lion? She couldn't possibly have; Amunet would never think about Moyo anyways.

Gzifa looked over to Amunet, seeing her tense face mutter a remark. She smiled softly, shaking her head. "No end will come to us," she replied. She might have been a damper, but Gzifa believed harshly in looking on the better side of life; you made the grass as green on your side and not just the other.

~*~

"If you wanna be stubborn then go for it," Lesedi replied. She closed her eyes and looked away, only to hear him come crashing to the ground. She flicked her ears and looked down at him once again. "And judging from your stubbornness, you don't look like you're getting anywhere."

As Lesedi listened to him talk, she remembered the reason why it was so hard to get over him: he had a good sense of humor. Something she admired in times like this. She cracked a smile, but shortly turned it into a sarcastic one; one full of fake humility. "If you give me your arm when you get up, I will. If not, you can get up on your own."
Malenga
Rina Bly Pauwau Malenga

Cetshwayo x Malenga

Postby Dark Huntress » May 18th, 2013, 11:55 pm

Nyota shrugged at Moyo's anger and sat down by Amunet. "Your betrothed is quite moody today," she remarked, her tail tapping across the ground. "He won't even let me have a little fun."

Amunet gave her an unappreciative look. "He's not my betrothed," she stated flatly. Before Nyota could question her further, she continued. "Not that you could possibly know that." With that snide remark, she removed herself from Nyota and Gzifa, giving the latter a small nod, and settled by Jumo.

"You think she's okay?" she asked. "If she's with Changa I hope he'll take care of her."

"She's not that bad," Kafele grinned,"maybe a little rough around her-"he glanced at Nyota and blinked"-curvy edges. Her or Amunet?" He smiled charmingly at the blonde lion. "You know if you got to choose who you were betrothed to."

****£££****

"One minute," he grunted and tried to stand. His legs strained beneath him and he paled as his leg throbbed. Despite the burning pain he forced himself to his feet, being fueled by his stubbornness and determination.

"I'm not liking this day," he remarked as casually as possible. "How about you?" He forced a little smirk, struggling to stay on his paws.

"We should probably get out of here. Stay here until I say, Lezzy." Changa figured Lesedi wouldn't appreciate that, but nonetheless poked his brown nose out of his den, cautiously testing the air.
He slunk out of it and pulled himself onto the top of the sandy-colored grotto and sniffed the air suspiciously.

"I think we're good," he said, letting himself down.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying