[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survivors — My Lion King Forum

Survivors

Re: Survivors

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 11th, 2013, 4:58 am

Socratees himself was surprised to see that Tusu and the other lionesses had managed such a catch, and all the pride gathered to share
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Formally known as BattleCry

Nickname(s): Ezleryb, Barn Owl, BattleCry, Screech, Tyto
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » February 11th, 2013, 8:34 pm

Tusu picked up the cubs and put them on top. "That part is all yours."

The cub started eating where the skin was already punctured.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 11th, 2013, 9:00 pm

The lionesses moved in closer to the kill and took their fair share, after of course Socratees had given them his permission to take all that they needed beings they had guests. Socratees himself however waited for all of the pride to have their fill before he helped himself
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2013, 12:08 am

Tusu sat beside him. She was Queen, after all. "It's amazing to actually see them alive without water." She pointed out. "I heard of one teen lion that died during a drought when he collapsed and his mother didn't go after him."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 12th, 2013, 12:19 am

"Lions shouldn't have to suffer, especially at such a young age, but its the way of life. I'm just glad they came to us before it was too late, I'm concerned about that younger cub, he seems to have a heavy limp. Its a shame really, that even cubs live a loner's life, and know nothing except the competition of survival of the fittest", sighed Socratees, all his attention on the cub
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2013, 12:54 am

Tusu nodded. "True. I wonder what that mother thought when she realized her cub was gone." She lay down and waited for the loners to finish.

The cub was gorging on the buffalo.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 12th, 2013, 1:04 am

"Well she obviously didn't care enough for him if she didn't go after him", Socratees said as he layed next to her
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2013, 1:07 am

Tusu didn't respond, just lay there, and closed her eyes.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 12th, 2013, 1:19 am

Socratees glanced over at Tusu, and slowly turned his attention back to the loners

" We've got to find new land, maybe then the pride would be in better shape...", he thought as his gaze swept all through his pride members who feasted on the kill
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 12th, 2013, 1:39 am

Soon, the lionesses started to leave with their fill, and the cub seemed a lot better. What once was bone-thin now was chubby. The cub let himself slide off the buffalo and landed on his back with a thud.

Tusu walked over and began to eat her share.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying