[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survivors — My Lion King Forum

Survivors

Re: Survivors

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 10th, 2013, 4:27 am

It was obvious that one cub was older and bigger than the other, and it stood protectively in front of its youger sibling when Tusu approached

"I was only hoping to stay for a while where its safe and get my cubs some help! We're starving and haven't had any water for 2 days straight! But I can see we're not very welcome here", growled the lioness

"My apologies, we aren't too familiar with rogues and loners in our territory. I'm Socratees, and the one who attacked you is Tusu", Socratees said kindly
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Formally known as BattleCry

Nickname(s): Ezleryb, Barn Owl, BattleCry, Screech, Tyto
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kipekee » February 10th, 2013, 5:16 am

Tusu nodded. "Sorry, but you may have heard of the fire. Since then we haven't been very warm to loners."

The younger cub winced. "Will we be okay? I'm hungry!" It squeaked.
Tusu gave a heartwarming smile that was, well, Tusu. "We are too. Food is low."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 10th, 2013, 5:29 am

"Food has always been low in the remains of the Skywing Pride's lands since the fire, so we have very little to offer, but we can help. In our pride, the cubs and elders come first as well as the injured, we will try to make your stay as satisfying as possible", Socratees spoke

"So you can help my brother?" said the older of the two cubs, perking up his ears as he looked at Socratees
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » February 10th, 2013, 8:23 pm

Tusu nodded. "We can try to benefit for all."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 11th, 2013, 1:06 am

"Come. I'll take you three back to the pride where you can rest, and in the meantime we'll take a look at the injured cub. Tusu, can you and a couple other lionesses go scavange for our new guests?", Socratees said as he led the three loners to the pride's main location
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 11th, 2013, 1:08 am

Tusu nodded. "Sure thing, Sky." She said, then beckoned some lionesses over with her tail and ran toward where they were heading.

The cub limped and collapsed after a few yards. "Can't...go...any...farther..."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 11th, 2013, 3:42 am

"But Meeka, you have to! The big lion said there's a place to rest and make you feel better!", the older cub spoke as he nudged his brother to get up

Socratees turned and looked at the two cubs, seeing one was exhausted, he padded over and picked up the younger cub gently
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 11th, 2013, 3:47 am

The cub was limp and was barely breathing. Every breath was harsh and desperate. Then it opened it's eyes and saw a puddle of water. It couldn't even smile it was so weak.

There was roaring in the distance, Tusu and the lionesses had a stroke of luck to find an adult water buffalo.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Tyto-Alba » February 11th, 2013, 4:10 am

Socratees gently set the cub down next to the puddle of water to let it drink, while the older cub lapped up what he could to satisfy his thirst. The mother of the two cubs did as well, but Socratees's attention was on the cubs. It was a pity to him that some cubs this age nowadays couldn't live a life as good as he had when he was young, there are those who do get to live a perfect life, and some who don't, and others who seldom live at all. He missed the days he and his father would spend together, and never thought he'd loose it all in a fire as great as the one the destroyed the land he and his pride try to survive on. He was grateful to have loyal lionesses, and especially Tusu
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Postby Kipekee » February 11th, 2013, 4:21 am

Tusu and the lionesses dragged the buffalo while the cub drank weakly. It drank a lot and a lot and finally got it's satisfaction then stared at the buffalo, mouth watering.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying