[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [BricktheLion13] New Life — My Lion King Forum

[BricktheLion13] New Life

[BricktheLion13] New Life

Postby Kipekee » January 31st, 2013, 5:08 am

Kimbunga has given birth to her first cub with Librax, Chai. Milinko has just recently died, but meets Chai in his dreams. Kimbunga stops her obsession with blood, and barely comes out of the cave anymore. Worried, Librax tries to convince Vitani that something is wrong. Since Kimbunga is her soul sister, Vitani agrees to check out whats wrong...
Kimbunga is...pregnant with someone else's cubs!
But who?
Librax is outraged and he and Kovu and Vitani, worriedly, send out warning messages along the border and plead animals to immediatly report rogue sightings.
But the father is someone not even Vitani expected...

Form;;Not required

Name:
Were they in the collab comic?:
Mate:
Cubs:
Picture?
Other:

Image Image
Name: Kimbunga
Were they in the collab comic: ...stupid question.
Mate: Librax
Cubs: Expecting --- Chai
Picture: Umm, above.
Other: =3 By the way, the father is *cough* Kopa *cough*.

Name: Chai
WTITCC: No. He wasn't born yet duh.
Mate: ...no.
Cubs: HE IS A CUB STUPID!!
Picture: Image Image (by KamyLioness)
Other: I LOVED HIM when I first saw him, I just had to get him.

Name: Vitani
WTITCC: Last few pages.
Mate: Ni
Cubs: She herself is expecting cubs.
Picture: Darn YOU KNOW WHAT VITANI LOOKS LIKE!! ...right?
Other: I luffles Vitani <3
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

The Rogues Cub

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 31st, 2013, 8:10 am

Kimbunga was worried that her secret would be given away. Librax kept asking her questions about if any other male lion ever approached her before. Kimbunga, a few months later, after the birth of Chai, was expecting another cub. Skine, who was a male, younger brother to Chai. Bt who is next inline to the thrown?

Okay, Info about Skine: Image

Has dad's mane and fur colour

After Chai was chosen to be future king Skine had made his choice....

Skine: Why didn't you pick me???!!!!
Librax: Chai is more responsible thank you and-
Skine: I should have been king!
Librax: You know what? Your just like Taka! Whining about future king and.whoops..

Skine gasped and left to go see his best friend and brother, Chai

(OMG SKINE IS THE CUB OF KIMBUNGA AND HER OTHER LOVE, WICH MEANS HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE BORN AND IS NOT CHAI'S REAL BROTHER WTF!!!) :evil:
BrickTheLion13
We're Just Wasting Time!!!~KTE

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Location: Anywhere away from my enemies. For me, My location is MY LION KING
Nickname(s): Winz, Vanu, Way-Way (I hate it!) and knux-o!
Pride Points: 1

Re: [BricktheLion13] New Life

Postby Kipekee » January 31st, 2013, 11:50 pm

(Kopa's cub >:3)

Kimbunga had cared much more about little Chai, who looked like a male Kiara, with Kovu's mane, and cyan markings. Kimbunga was bathing 1 year old Chai and he was enjoying being groomed on the belly. He rolled his eyes. "Hey, it's Skine the LOSER!!" The female cubs were laughing, and not even Kimbunga corrected him. Even Sarabi smiled a bit.
Chai smiled flirtaciously at a cocoa brown female cub with a light tan underbelly, who blushed and ran away jumping with joy.
Chai was popular amongst the female cubs. And knew it.

(Skines crush? o3o I'm going to name her Malaika, drawing her soon)
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 1st, 2013, 7:45 am

(Okay and thank you!)

Skine cried a little bit, put rubbed it off with his paw. He wasn't very happy that everyone hated him. He was respected like a loner, a useless, non go lucky loner. "Hey! He's my brother!" yelled Chai. Skine ran to Chai, hugging him slightly. "Haha! He even hugs his big brother! Haha!" One of te female cubs shouted. Skine cried a little louder. "ALRIGHT THATS ENOUGH!!!" Sarabi and Kimbunga shouted rapidly. The only one who cared about Skine was Chai. "Don't worry bro, I'll always be there for you" Chai exlained. And to prove it, he leaded Chai to meet Kimbunga's new cub, Menance. He was talking to Malaika, Skine's crush. "Hey!" Skine said outaloud. He blushed. Menance came down. He was also someone who respected Skine. "Hey guys! Malaika was just talking about you" "Sh-Sh-She w-w-was?" Skine shuddered. "Yeah" Menance replied. Kimbunga came down to see her cubs. "Menance, I have bad news...." she said, worriedly. "What Mum?" Menance asked in replience. "Milinko has passed away, he's with the great kings of the past now" Kimbunga shuddered slowly. Menance broke into tears. The one who taked care of him, card about him the most an helped him when in trouble, was, was gone...."No! UNCLE MILINKO!!!!" he shouted, crying.
BrickTheLion13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 1st, 2013, 8:22 am

Skine is cooly!
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 1st, 2013, 9:29 am

As Skine and Chai got older, It was time to choose who was going to be ruler of the kings now. One night, Librax had a secret talk with Kimbunga while Skine, Chai and Menance slept. "I can't decide" Librax whispered. "Can't decide what?" Kimbunga asked. "Who is going to be king. We have three boys Kimbunga" he said. "I know, but If we pick just one, it'll brake the other boy's hearts. I don't want them to feel hurt" Kimbunga prowled. "Who's it gonna be?" "You'll see" Librax lead Kimbunga into the cave.

The next day, Menance, Chai and Skine and there 3 female friends waited to see who would be king and Queen. "Chai, you will be king. Malaika, you'll be Queen" Librax announced. Menance didn't mind. He was just lucky that he was with Sary, (Sary is Menance's mate) and he wasn't worried about a thing. But Skine broke into tears. Kimbunga could see the look on his face. "Go" she said. "Go and never return" Skine couldn't understand. "Kimbunga, have you gone mad? What are you doing?!" Librax shouted. "I am doing what I should of done a long timeago" The white Lioness replied. Skine, confused and heart broken, ran to the Ally-Lands to meet Tevar and Sage, his new, future parents in law.

(He comes back though and has cubs with Miley)
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » February 1st, 2013, 10:19 pm

Chai smiled with joy and Mlaika froliced around like crazy. Kimbunga smiled at her favorite cub. She looked at Menance.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 1st, 2013, 10:40 pm

Menance wasn't even sobbing. He just looked away at Sary. They had always been friends, now they loved each other. Librax looked at Kimbunga's expression. She was grining happily. She then smiled. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!" Librax was boiling with anger. "Oh, we are SO OVER!!"
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » February 1st, 2013, 11:40 pm

Kimbunga flicked her tail. "Vitani would be happy to hear that." She growled. She stalked away towards her half-sister, who was licking a cub clean. Tsubuhi, Ni's child. Kimbunga lay beside her. Vitani looked at her and purred. "What's going on? Who's the new king and queen?" "Mlaika and Chai." "Wow! I always expected Chai to be king." "You know who he reminds me of?" "Who?" "NUKA!!" "Oh, yeah, Nuka! How?" "Flirty. He always flirted with Nrska, member?" "Ohhh yeah! Stupid Nrska." "Mhm, I hear ya sista."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » February 1st, 2013, 11:48 pm

"You look down. What happened?" Vitani asked glaring. "I am not down. I am happy!" Kimbunga replied. "uh, Why exactly?" Vitani said. "Me and Librax aren't mates anymore" Kimbunga boasted. "Yes Tani, its true" Vitani jumped around happily. "OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" "Mhhmm...And Skine left. Tevar and Sage are his new parents now" Kimbunga said. "Now the are"
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying