[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lion King: The Two Princes (Realmofthedragon&werewolfgrrly) — My Lion King Forum

Lion King: The Two Princes (Realmofthedragon&werewolfgrrly)

Re: Lion King: The Two Princes (Realmofthedragon&werewolfgrr

Postby Dark Huntress » January 28th, 2013, 12:48 am

Ayanna managed a small smile. "I'm fine, I'm stronger than I look. Though...I may need some hunting tips, I was a pampered cub." She gave him a wide-eyed, questioning look. Japa stepped forward. "Of course-"
"Japa! It's Firan's choice-he's king",Freda snapped, causing Japa to back away a little.
Zuberi examined Reon's thought lost face, a small smile tugged at his lips. "What are you thinking about, son?" His deep voice cut like a knife through the savannah silence.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby DreamEater » January 29th, 2013, 10:35 pm

Firan chuckled at the whole situation. "Now, now, Freda, go easy on her, huh?" Firan gently said to her, then looking over at Ayanna. "Ayanna, me and my friends, we've been travelling by ourselves for a while now, our pride was, uh..." Firan took a pause in his speech, inhaling, he continued, "Our pride was killed a little while back, too, though if you really want you can join our new group and I'll show you everything my parents taught me," Firan stated. Smiling happily, he awaited Ayanna's response.

~~~

Reon looked back up at his father, "Oh, nothing!" Reon stated, smiling with a glance of innocence in his eyes. Zuberi and Reon had just came back to their home, where you could still hear laughing and giggling from Kondo and his mother. It seemed like the whole time Reon and Zuberi were practicing and training, Kondo and Khadijah were playing around. Maybe this was the reason Kondo couldn't become king after all...
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby Dark Huntress » February 2nd, 2013, 2:05 am

Ayanna gave Firan a small, shy smile. "That'd be really nice. Thanks." She blushed a little as they made eye contact.
Zuberi smiled, then frowned as he looked up. They were nearly home, but there was no sign of the pride. A cautious sniff made him aware of the smell of death and a quick breath stung his lungs with the scent of blood. "Follow me and be CAREFUL." He warned Reon as he padded slowly forward.
There was no sign of anyone or anything as they approached the den, no guards, no lionesses, no cubs. Just eerie silence and a sick feeling starting to form in Zuberi's stomach. "Dad?" Reon's voice was small and scared. "Where is everyone?"
Zuberi stiffened then faked a reassuring smile. "I'm sure they're all napping in the den-it's very warm this time a day."
The two made their way through the familiar clearings to the large, rocky crevice. The sight they saw made them stop cold in their tracks.
Khadijah lay, blood covering her lean, dark body, motionless and lifeless in the recesses of the cave, small Kondo whimpering in her paws. Relief filled Reon and Zuberi. Kondo was still alive.
"Kondo!" Reon rushed towards his brother who gave him a wide-eyed frightened look then rushed ecstatically to meet his older brother. Zuberi walked forward slowly, his body and mind dazed with the shock of what was happening. Kondo gave him an ashamed look. "I'm, I'm so sorry, Dad. I tried, but..." A loud sob escaped him.
Zuberi would've scolded him, but he felt like doing much the same. "It's okay. Your mother wouldn't want you to blame yourself." He exhaled shakily. "Now, what happened." Kondo continued crying, his small body shaking uncontrollably with his grief. Then the shock and fear of the day overcame him and he collapsed, unconscious.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying