[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Lion King: The Two Princes (Realmofthedragon&werewolfgrrly) — My Lion King Forum

Lion King: The Two Princes (Realmofthedragon&werewolfgrrly)

Lion King: The Two Princes (Realmofthedragon&werewolfgrrly)

Postby Dark Huntress » November 30th, 2012, 2:55 am

CHAPTER 1: The Dawn
Zuberi yawned tiredly, then shook his majestic mane in an impressive display of authority.
He nuzzled his wife, Khadijah, before rising and padding to the forefront of the den.
He continued to Pride Rock and sat down, admiring the view of his kingdom.
He was very proud of his kingdom, and his eldest son, Reon, they were made for each other.
Zuberi smiled, pleased with his thoughts and turned to re-enter the den to wake Reon.
"Son." He prodded Reon gently but firmly with a large paw. "The day is old already."
To his displeasure his youngest son, Kondo, began to stir.
Ayanna yawned and opened her eyes, only to be met with the horrifying sight of stiff, cold corpses.
Her peacock blue eyes widened with get as she backed up quickly from in between her dead parents.
She let a small shriek out as she mentally took in her blood-stained surroundings-her pale tan pelt was even stained blood red in certain places.
A giant tear streaked down her face. Then another. Soon tears were falling like rain, pouring one after the other out of her enormous eyes.
Ayanna quivered with fear. She was alone. There was no one. Just dead corpses watching her.
She shuddered as she saw her mother's open glazed eyes. She let loose another frightened shriek and scrambled away from her slaughtered pride.
Her escape took a literal tumble for the worse, when she stumbled over a stone a rolled head first down a hill into ice cold water.
She struggled out of the frigid water, trembling. She tensed and spun as laughter erupted from behind her. She turned to see a dark, adolescent lion flanked by two adolescent lionesses.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Re: Lion King: The Two Princes (Realmofthedragon&werewolfgrr

Postby DreamEater » November 30th, 2012, 5:04 am

CHAPTER 1: The Dawn (continued)

Reon opened his one eye, looking up at his mighty father, Reon smiled, "Morning dad," he let out as he rose to his feet, quickly being knocked straight back down by his little brother Kondo, "Gotcha!" Kondo yelled as he pinned Reon. Reon grunted, "Get off!" he said as he kicked Kondo with his rear legs. Kondo snickered as he fell back. "How 'bout we play some, Reon, it's been a while!" Kondo suggested, but before Reon could answer he was soon given a serious, mean glance from his father.

~~The young male lion cub looked down at the weak Ayanna, "What are you doing standing there all wet, girl?" he seemed to ask as he took a closer look at Ayanna's face, he smiled, then chuckled a bit. "You know, you're kinda cute," the young male said, stepping back, away from her.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby Dark Huntress » November 30th, 2012, 7:30 pm

Chapter: The Dawn (cont'd)
Zuberi gave Reon and Kondo a silencing glance. "Kondo, I believe it is time for you to realize that your brother is too old for playing and such." He noticed Kondo and even Reon's faces fall then added quickly. "Perhaps you wrestle or practice hunting after Reon and I talk." He loved Kondi but he was too much like his mother.
Zuberi gave Reon an approving glance. "Come."
Ayanna gave the lion a fearful look. "I-I fell." She managed to stutter. She smiled a little at the compliment-it was one she was use to hearing and one that greatly appealed to her vanity, which was in some ways her biggest flaw and she knew it. " Thank-you." Her peacock blue eyes widened as she examined the two lionesses.
"I'm Japa." A pale, semi-chubby sweet-looking lioness stepped forward and smiled at Ayanna-thinking Ayanna looked very cute and innocent, yet...fearful. "Where do you come from?" She asked gently, then regretted the question as the cub's face fell immediately.
The other lioness, a darker, exotic looking one, haughtily laughed at Ayanna. "Orphaned by the looks, probably of no consequence." She gave Japa a reproachful look. "Why do you even care? It's not your problem?"
Japa hung her head. "Sorry, Freda, I just-"
"Care. She actually cares, and you know what?! You're mean for making fun of her!" Ayanna exploded at Freda, then stepped back bashfully, embarrassed by her outburst.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby DreamEater » November 30th, 2012, 10:09 pm

Chapter 1: The Dawn (continued)

Kondo just watched as Zuberi and Reon walked outside of their home. Kondo frowned, sitting down. Though he didn't realize it, Reon glanced back at him with a sad look on his face as well. Then hopping out of the den, Reon walked side by side with his father. Kondo didn't know what to do, so of course, he went over to talk to his mother, "Mom!" Kondo spoke, jumping on her back. "Mom! Mom! Mom!" Kondo continued to say as he pulled on her ear. Khadijah smiled as she looked back at him, "Yes, Kondo?" she asked. "How about we go and play, huh? It'll be really fun!" Kondo suggested. Khadijah thought about it for a little while, "Why don't you go and play with your older brother, dear?" Khadijah said, laying her head back down. Kondo sighed, "I would but eh's out training with dad..." Kondo said, dissapointed. But Kondo didn't know that Khadijah knew the whole story, she suddenly jumped up, springing Kondo into the air, "Tag! You're it!" his kind mother said as she ran out of the den, laughing. Kondo laughed as well, "No fair!"

~~~ Firan laughed, it was no problem to him. "Hey, hey, it's no problem, girl," Firan stated, stepping in between the other two lioness. "So, what's your name?" Firan asked her as he suddenly appeared in her face again. Smiling, Firan always seemed to be happy.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Postby Dark Huntress » December 1st, 2012, 2:52 am

Ayanna gave him a curious look. "Ayanna." She stated simply and cast a glare at Freda. Ayanna turned back to the lion. "What's your name?"
Zuberi watched Reon cast a sad look back at Kondo. "So what shall we do today?" His deep voice sounded startling against the quiet morning atmosphere. "Shall I teach you how to wrestle or to hunt?" He asked.
Zuberi and Reon jumped slightly as Khadijah bounded out of the den laughing and giggling, little Kondo tripping and tumbling after her. Zuberi raised a eyebrow. He loved Khadijah, but sometimes she was too erratic and unserious. He cleared his throat. "Come on, Reon, what shall it be?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby DreamEater » January 15th, 2013, 6:30 am

"My name's Firan," the young cub answered. "If you didn't already know, these two are Freda and Japa, my best friends," Firan explained to Ayanna.

~~~ "Dad, can I ask you something?" Reon asked. Though Zuberi did not respond, not even looking at his son, Reon knew he was listening and would answer to his question. "I know this is kind of a silly question, but...is it hard being a king?" Reon quietly asked his father as they continued to walk through their pride.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Postby Dark Huntress » January 18th, 2013, 5:54 am

"It's nice to meet you," Ayanna gave Firan a shy smile. "And you." She gave Japa a prim nod, giving away her royal heritage. "Can you help me?" She wondered why she asked the question.
"It-it can be hard," Zuberi admitted, knowing Reon should know. "Knowing what to do can be...challenging at times. But-" he gave Reon a small smile "-you can always depend on advisors for help. And you should ALWAYS listen to the people you rule." He gave a firm, majestic nod for emphasis.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby DreamEater » January 26th, 2013, 4:42 am

Firan gazed into the young lioness's eyes. "Help?" he began, "Help with what exactly?" The young lion asked her.

~~

Reon looked up happily at his father. "You're a great king and you do great at your job!" Reon said, hopping as he stepped. "And your a great dad, too!" Reon gladly added, rubbing himself against Zuberi's leg. Looking back up at his father, Reon gave a happy smile.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Postby Dark Huntress » January 26th, 2013, 11:04 pm

Ayanna took a deep breath. No sign of weakness, was what her mother had always taught her, people were going to see her young age and gender as a weakness-but it isn't and it couldn't seem that way. She stood taller and looked Firan in the eyes, and began, hoping her voice wouldn't tremble.
"My pride was slaughtered in the middle of the night, everyone was killed but me. And now...I have nowhere to go."
Zuberi nuzzled Reon. "I try, and you should do the same. Now is, I believe, enough for one day, let's head back for pouncing and wrestling lessons."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby DreamEater » January 27th, 2013, 2:07 am

Firan stood silent at first, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "S-slaughtered?" Firan, almost shaking, let out. He was an outcast himself, though hearing this was something new for him. "You're the only one left alive? Seriously? But how...?" Firan cut himself off, he was too shocked by the news that Ayanna had given him, he needed to relax and calm himself down. Firan inhaled and then exhaled, saying "Ayanna, I'm so sorry...Is there anything I can do to help you?" Firan asked of her.

~~~

"Okay," Reon responded, walking side by side with his noble father, Reon couldn't wait until he had to become king himself, fall in love, have cubs for his own, his children would become the next ruler of the Pride. Imagining it was amazing for such a small cub, though he was not yet aware of the true difficulties that awaited him at the throne.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying