[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A new life [KristinaKiara and UruSarabiNala] — My Lion King Forum

A new life [KristinaKiara and UruSarabiNala]

Re: A new life [KristinaKiara and UruSarabiNala]

Postby Scars Mate » December 8th, 2012, 10:20 am

'I'm ok, just tired'. She was breathing heavily, and her muscles were tense. Se looke up at the worried Hasina and nodded 'I'm fine!' she smiled at her and gently place her head on the ground.

'Anyone there', Abasi called, much louder than Mosi. When no reply came, he started climbing up the rock, going to investigate.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 8th, 2012, 10:22 am

"Oh, relax, dear, seems like you are about to give birth soon," Hasina said to her new friend with a smile.

Mosi was walking by side to Abasi. "I earnestly hope it's empty," he said. "Cause for now, it looks perfect."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Scars Mate » December 8th, 2012, 11:27 am

Adia's heart started to pump adrenaline around her body. Her sister was going to give birth soon. She just hoped I was when they were at the big rock.

Abasi cautiously stuck his muzzle around the corner of the cave. 'All clear!' He called back to mosi.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 8th, 2012, 1:03 pm

"It is?" asked Mosi. "Great. Hopefully the girls are doing good job."
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Postby Scars Mate » December 8th, 2012, 1:06 pm

Adla felt the cool grass against her fur. It calmed her racing heart. Her sister Asia was nestled close to her, like a small cub. Ske idly wondered whether the cub would be male or female. She sighed contentedly.

'Lets tell the girls they can come up'. Abasi said, trotting toward the exit.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 8th, 2012, 1:10 pm

Hasina was looking at Adla's every step. She didn't want to get her out of her reach for a minute, knowing how dangerous this might be for her health condition. "She doesn't seem right," she thought trying not to show how worried she is.

"OK, I guess one of us should stay here. There's no need for us both to go," said Mosi.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Scars Mate » December 8th, 2012, 1:12 pm

'I'll go'. Abasi said. Mosi nodded, so Abasi set off. Once he was away from the rock, he ran straight to the trees, to find Adla and Adia nestled together on the floor. 'What's wrong?' He frantically asked Hasina
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 8th, 2012, 1:23 pm

"I don't know," Hasina admitted. "She's about to give birth soon and she doesn't seem very well to me." She sighed.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Postby Scars Mate » December 12th, 2012, 8:01 pm

'Oh', was all he could say. 'Lets get her to the rock then!' Adia said, dragging them back to reality. 'Lets go,' Abasi said, helping her up.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 8th, 2013, 11:37 am

Winda looked at Abasi scornfully. "Better for you that nothing happens to Adla!" She then realized that she started sounding protective, so she corrected herself. "It's not that I really care... I just... just... don't want Hasina to worry," she said in confusion.

Hasina laughed.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying