[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Learning To Love (Werewolfgrrly and UruSarabiNala) — My Lion King Forum

Learning To Love (Werewolfgrrly and UruSarabiNala)

Re: Learning To Love (Werewolfgrrly and UruSarabiNala)

Postby Dark Huntress » December 8th, 2012, 10:26 pm

The honesty that shone in Sevvy's eye startled Jela-though not enough to prevent the tone that she answered in from being icy. "Nobody I care about will grieve for me. And I'm sorry I disappointed you, I guess." His straightforwardness and care sincerely scared her, and she was not used to it-it caught her off guard. She was sure Sevvy could tell her usual grace an coolness was gone, replaced with slight awkwardness and a struggling tone.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Scars Mate » December 9th, 2012, 12:43 pm

'I was never disappointed in you', he said gently. 'Only myself, for not seeing it. I can tell now-' he tilted his head-'by the way you hold yourself, your eyes... Everything. It was so blatantly obvious and I missed the whole thing. I guess I just didn't want to see someone else in pain.' He sighed deeply. 'And what do you mean 'won't grieve for you?'. Can you really' he smiled ever so slightly 'look me straight in the eye and say I won't grieve for you?'
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Dark Huntress » December 9th, 2012, 11:04 pm

"I said no one I cared about would grieve for me." She took immense pleasure in his marked hurt. "And what is in my air and poise, etc.? I see nothing but being forced to grow up shortly after reaching adolescence-spending time I should've been laughing and chasing boys mourning and grieving instead." Her voice was bitter and vindictive.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » December 10th, 2012, 8:33 am

'Just the way you... Stand. I can't quite explain it. For example... I can't really explain. It's difficult. And I never said there was anything wrong with growing up fast. Join the club'. The sarcasm was thick in his voice. But so was the bitter taste of hate, and he was all to aware of the fact that Jela would be able to hear it.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » December 10th, 2012, 7:29 pm

"It's not a good thing-you never had a chance to take pleasure in life. Good-bye, Sevvy." Jela turned briskly and trotted away, heading in a different direction; she'd left Renako for a reason and she was far to stubborn to go back. She was leaving her life behind, again, and setting off, alone this time and fully intending to remain so.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » December 12th, 2012, 8:09 pm

'What did I do?' He asked. 'I thought we cleared up that misunderstanding? Or is here something you're annoyed about?' He followed after her, not losing his stride. 'Is it something I did? Or said? C'mon, Jela. You don't have to go'. He voice drooped, and he all of a sudden he sounded like an abandoned cub. 'Why do you have to go?'
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » December 14th, 2012, 1:50 am

"Because I WANT to. I don't like being held down, held back. I just don't like." She faltered. "You. I don't like you." She sighe and resumed trotting.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » December 22nd, 2012, 4:53 pm

'Oh. Of course. You don't like me. And that should have been so obvious to me because...? After everything, you tell me now that you dislike me. Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not leaving. You seriously think I'm just going to let you go? Well, I'm not. I'll follow you anywhere, Jela. You've got to try and understand that. I've already told you I love you.' His tone was a mixture of a plea, matter-of-fact, and honesty.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » December 22nd, 2012, 10:48 pm

Jela groaned. "You would just leave me alone if you love me, Sevvy! Just let me alone, let me-" Jela was cut off as sinister chuckling filled the air. She froze as she realized they were surrounded by lions.
"So you thought you could give me slip, eh?" A strong male voice called from the shadow-Renako's voice. Jela winced as he emerged, large, dark eyes burning with hatred, dark maned wild, and enormous muscles rippling underneath his fur.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » December 30th, 2012, 4:28 pm

Sevvy remained motionless. His eyes were fixed in the large lion in front of him, and he knew instantly that he was the one who had hurt Jela. It took all his will power not to run and attack him. Instead he focused on the pride; they worked as a unit- take the leader out, and they fall. He glanced at Jela- her features were frozen in shock and fear. He kept his eyes trained on the rival lion. Though he was big, Sevvy was almost the same size. His muscles weren't as large as his, but they were where it counted- in his legs and arms. However, Sevvy had one thing he didn't- Jela. He would be sure to go for Jela first, so he would wait for his moment to strike. He glanced down at Jela again.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying