[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Learning To Love (Werewolfgrrly and UruSarabiNala) — My Lion King Forum

Learning To Love (Werewolfgrrly and UruSarabiNala)

Re: Learning To Love (Werewolfgrrly and UruSarabiNala)

Postby Dark Huntress » December 30th, 2012, 7:54 pm

Jela swallowed her fear and pride and bowed to Renako. "My king, I've come to humbly ask your forgiveness." Renako chuckled smugly. "The proud Jela brought to her knees by her own foolishness."
Jela cringed as Sevvy snarled. "Stop it." She hissed in an undertone. She shot him a slight glare then turned back to Renako. "What happened to you?! You used to be kind and sweet, not power hungry and harsh. You've changed when you promised me.
She groaned as Renako backhanded her with a paw, a cut appearing over her left eye.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Scars Mate » December 30th, 2012, 8:03 pm

Sevvy snarled as his claw sliced across Jela. He ran over to her and looked carefully at her cut. 'Go away', she mumbled, pushing him away. He stayed where he was but turned his head to the lion. 'What was that for?' He hissed, and with a roar swiped his paw across the rival lions face. He was rewarded with a cry of pain, followed by an evil laugh. 'Thats not going to help, is it?' He sauntered towards him. 'You like Jela then? We heard all of your conversation. But I'm afraid-' he leered forward 'she belongs to me!'. Sevvy knew this was his chance. His claws raked across Renako's face, causing him to scream in pain.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Dark Huntress » January 2nd, 2013, 12:24 am

Jela leapt at Sevvy, knocking him to the side. "Stop!" She growled loudly then turned towards Renako who was making his way towards Sevvy. "Renako, you don't have to kill him-you have me, you have NO other reason to kill him!"
Renako continued forward, blood pouring from deep gashes in his otherwise handsome face and one eye swollen shut. He snarled at Jela. "Move, woman!"
Jela looked at him, then back at Sevvy who was already on his feet. Did she have to make a choice?
"No." She said softly, looking out the ground. "What?!" Renako was furious. Jela didn't care, she looked up at him, eyes burning with determination. "I said no! You can hurt me all you want, but I'm through letting hurt the ones I love, that ends today-no matter what end!"
Renako snarled again and leapt at her. Jela dodged and pounced on his back, unseen force and sharp claws shredding the fur on his back viciously. She sank to the dusty ground as Renako turned and hit her with a large paw, sending her flying through the air into a large rock.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » January 7th, 2013, 8:25 pm

Sevvy could not believe his ears. Had she really said that? He didn't have time to ponder, because he was dragged back to reality by the sight of Jela being thrown across his eyeline, by Renako. Anger bubble up inside of him, and a viscous growl escaped his bared teeth. He was conciously aware of the rest of the pride slowly backing away, some faster than others. He sprung at Renako, pinning him down. He sunk his teeth ino his upper arm, causing him to cry in agony. Sevvy raised his paw for the final blow, that was to cut through his throat.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » January 12th, 2013, 8:12 pm

Jela's eyes grew wide-then it was over. Her chance of going back, her chance of changing what Renako had become, she ane Sevvy's chances of getting away alive.
Suddenly the world sped up. Jela felt her body leap instinctively as three lions hurled themselves at Sevvy wh parole crouched over his kill. She kicked one of Sevvy's attackers in the face and snapped another's neck with a powerful swat. She blushed as the third lion drove her into Sevvy's side.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » January 27th, 2013, 1:18 pm

Sevvy whacked his huge paw around at the adolescent who was bouding towards him. He was send flying, and his lifeless body landed with a thump, the look of fury still on its face. Sevvy didn't have time to ponder this, though, because he felt Jela being driven into his side. He leapt over her and launches a kick at his apponent, only to be bombarded with attacks from three others. He snarled and whacked his paws uselessly against the bodies, which were slowly crushing him.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » January 28th, 2013, 12:41 am

Jela twisted to see the last three lions. They are perfectly positioned, she thought, a slight, evil smile tugged at her lips. With three graceful leaps, she bounded to the top of a large sand-colored rock and launched herself at Sevvy's attackers.
She shook her head as hot blood spurted from her victims as her blood-stained claws sliced their furry pelts and thick flesh.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » May 3rd, 2013, 4:17 pm

Sevvy sunk his teeth into the lion closest to him. He had just enough time to note how scared and young he looked, but was instantly pulled off this train of thought ,because he heard Jela whimper in pain. He turned around just in time to see the remaining lioness throw herself at her, all technique lost in her desperation. With one final tug at his remaining energy, Sevvy dragged the lioness aside, and swiftly snapped her neck. Sevvy stood there panting for a minute, and then slowly lifted his eyes to look at Jela.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » May 5th, 2013, 3:02 am

Jela looked down at Sevvy, chest heaving. "That," she panted,"was fun!" She laughed breathlessly as she slipped off of the rock to approach Sevvy rather hesitantly and nuzzle his neck.
"I'm sorry," she said quietly, the two words never hurting her less,"and thank-you." She sighed with relief, she was safe and she was with the lion who really cared about her, if he still wanted her.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » May 5th, 2013, 7:57 pm

Sevvy nuzzled her back. He swallowed, knowing what he would have to say to her.
'Jela...' She looked up at him expectantly. He took another deep breath. 'Jela... I love you. And don't ever leave me again.' He looked into her eyes, with the sincerest expression possible, which he assumed must be quite funny, because she started to laugh.
'What?' He asked, annoyed, but he started to laugh too.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying