[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Learning To Love (Werewolfgrrly and UruSarabiNala) — My Lion King Forum

Learning To Love (Werewolfgrrly and UruSarabiNala)

Learning To Love (Werewolfgrrly and UruSarabiNala)

Postby Dark Huntress » October 21st, 2012, 7:22 pm

Jela crept silently away from the sleeping lions; she couldn't stand being told what to do. This is the last time I try to fit into a pride, she thought. She glanced warily around, then leapt quietly from the den into the open. Freedom! She took a deep breath and bounded away.

Jela sighed, it was about midday now, and she was hungry and thirsty. She hadn't been able to stop for water when she left; it might've taken too long and she would've been caught if she made the slightest noise. She looked down at the ground, there were tracks of many animals, and all were leading the same direction. She followed them and poked her head cautiously out of the golden grass. A stream was a few feet in front of her, and nothing was there at the moment. She crept gleefully out and lowered her hea, tongue extended, to taste the clear, fresh liquid. It tasted slightly sweet, and cool. She purred with satisfaction as she drank for several straight minutes.
Now for food, she thought as she lifted her head. Worry creased her face as she noticed several of the prints were lions'-she couldn't be sighted, and definitely not caught. She sighed and crept into the golden grass again, this time fully aware that someone was watching her...
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Re: Learning To Love (Werewolfgrrly and UruSarabiNala)

Postby Scars Mate » October 21st, 2012, 7:29 pm

Sevvy sighed. He hated it when his sister got hit by her mate. It made him see red. All the times he pushed her around, it cut him straight in the heart. Seeing her pain just drive him over the edge. But this time it was fatal for him. He had launched himself at him, and attacked every place he could. He had o be dragged off him. So now he was banished. He just hoped his sister wa alright. She would pay for want he had done. He sighed, and decided to move. He knew they would try and find him.

It was around midday, when he found a small lake. Out of no where, a lioness started to come into sight. He hid behind a bush, and breathed quietly. He sensed it when she realised e was there. His eyes met hers.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Dark Huntress » October 21st, 2012, 7:35 pm

Jela turned rigid as her eyes met a lion's blue ones. Oh great, she thought, I'm done for. She ground her teeth, knowing what she needed to do, but hating every part of it. "Please,." her voice sounded strange to her, pleading. It took her a moment to realize: that was how she felt-desperate. "Please don't tell anyone." she stepped forward then winced. Al of the running had tired her and made her muscles sore-it didn't help that Renako had hit her...
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » October 21st, 2012, 7:38 pm

Sevvy saw the lion wince. 'Of course I won't tell, but only if you tell me who I'm not supposed to tell'. He gave her a warm smile- hopefully this would calm her. He saw her confused look. 'Havent got a pride?' She shook he head. 'Me neither'. He walked around the lake and closed the gap between them. 'I'm Sevvy. What's your name?'.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » October 21st, 2012, 7:49 pm

Jela shook of her fear and stood tall. "I am Jela. And I left my pride for reasons that will remain mine." she gave the lion a cold look as he advanced,"Thank you for your silence." With that she turned and started to walk off, revealing the large purple bruise with three asymmretrical claw marks running through it that sat on her upper left flank. Now for some food, she thought hungrily.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » October 21st, 2012, 7:54 pm

'Wait, please, you're injured. Let me help!' He ran after her, and grunted at the effort. She turned to look at him- and he lifted his paw, showing a large open wound. He started lickig it desperately, wanting to keep up with each other. He wracked his brain for sown thing to say that would make her stay. 'No pride ether, eh? Same here. Is an unfair world, this, where you get banished because you tried to save your sister'. This caught her attention.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » October 21st, 2012, 8:00 pm

Jela gave him a murderous look. "No. I couldn't. It was too late to." She didn't cry or even tear up; she had gotten over it a long time ago emotionally. Her past made her what she was: very unemotional and cold. She swung her wound away from Sevvy. She gave him a faux smile,"And since when has life ever been fair."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » October 21st, 2012, 8:06 pm

'Lucky' he muttered. He looked up at her. 'My sister mated a horrible lion. He kept hitting her and it just drove me over the edge. I just' he faltered 'attacked' he whispered, his head drooping. He couldn't believe he had said that to a complete stranger. He lifted his head, trying to judge her reaction. 'Can I come with you?' He saw the look she was giving her 'Wait, here me out. I can fix your wound, and I'm a pretty good hunter. You may be used to being alone but I'm not. You can leave anytime you want, or tell me to go away. I just want done company, so I don't go back and-' he growled 'Kill my sisters mate' he looked at her, right in the eyes.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » October 21st, 2012, 8:12 pm

Jela flinched as Sevvy muttered "lucky" then asked her if he could stay. She sighed, she may need help while she was injured,"Fine. But I refuse to talk about my past-I advise you to do the same. And my injury my happened in the past." She pushed past him,"Let's find some food."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » October 22nd, 2012, 6:57 am

'Wait a sec' he said, rushing to her side 'That wound will open if you start to hunt. And that's not good- you'll loose lots of blood. I'll hunt, and then fix your wound.' He saw the evil look she was giving her 'Listen, I know you don't want me here, but I've seen lions die that way. There was a lone bison I saw over there' he pointed his head in the opposite direction 'It'll be easy to pick off. Please?' He looked straight into her eyes. He knew what she would see in his. Pain, desperation, concern. He awaited her response.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying