[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser — My Lion King Forum

A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser

Re: A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser

Postby TwilightClover » December 16th, 2012, 1:34 am

'I don't know' Tago said to Vex 'but they had better leave us alone if they don't want a claw in their backs'.

Lyra continued on, and let a low growl out. 'Stupid humans' she said under her breath.

Tago looked behind himself and growled under his breath. 'Why do they get involved with everything?'
TwilightClover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Tora » December 23rd, 2012, 2:30 am

Shinova came stumbling out of the bushes. "Nova! Mio! Rayn! Vex! Everyone! We got to get out of here. Somehow the humans have tracked down this area, and until they leave it's not safe. We gotta move. I can't see any of you die like she did." He cried out. "Wait where is everyone?"

Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby TwilightClover » December 23rd, 2012, 11:38 pm

Tago looked behind him as he went along with the others 'Wait, I thought I heard Shinova'.

Lyra looked also 'Yeah, I think I did too'.
TwilightClover

Postby Shadowfax » January 1st, 2013, 10:18 pm

Nova's ears flattened on her head as she heard Shinova mention the humans. Her worst fear had happened. They were here in the jungle. She growled and got to her feet.

"Shinova, you must get the cubs to safety.. I'll lure the hunters away. Don't look at me like that" Nova said, noticing Shinova about to argue "Im quick and have lived here for a year. I know every leaf in this jungle and they will struggle to find me once I hit the stream" Nova said proudly.

"Go!"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby MrTitans » January 7th, 2013, 9:28 pm

Mio stuck with Nova like she said they knew the jungle like the back of their paw. So he stuck with her protecting her if need be.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby TwilightClover » January 9th, 2013, 6:58 pm

'Will you be ok though?' Tago asked looking at Nova and Mio.

'I can sense those humans getting closer' Lyra snarled.

The hunter walked on through the jungle, listening carefully as he went. He gently brushed the few bushes that were in his path. He could hear movement of animals not too far away, and he could tell there was more than one. He smiled with satisfaction then carried on through the jungle.

'I wouldn't mind having a go at them myself right now' Lyra began to edge in the direction the humans were coming towards them.

Tago saw her and pushed his way in front of her, and stood looking at her seriously. 'Don't be foolish Lyra, we must get away now. What use would it do, there is no point in getting yourself in trouble is there?' he nudged her side and made her reluctantly go the way he wanted her to go.
TwilightClover

Postby Shadowfax » January 24th, 2013, 11:07 pm

"Mother, what are you doing?" Vex asked as she saw Nova and Mio heading out towards the hunters.

"No! You'll be killed!" When she put two and two together.

Nova sighed and looked from Tago, to Lyra, to Vex.

"We'll be fine. Just go, please. Don't go back to the valley though! We want that kept safe" Nova said with a nod of her head.

As a gunshot rang through the trees, Nova knew she'd lingered for too long so she bolted for the tree line, ignoring Vex's calls of disapproval.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby TwilightClover » January 25th, 2013, 9:35 pm

'They will be fine' Tago said softly. 'They are fast and brave, I have faith in them'.

Another shot sounded and made the air ring with fear.

Lyra jumped with fear, she began to shake uncontrollably. Suddenly she didn't feel so confident about drawing her teeth into the humans.

Tago looked at his sister, worry on his face. 'Lyra, what's wrong?'

The lioness looked at her brother, her eyes wide with fear. 'I am so afraid Tago'.

Tago tried to speak confidently to reassure his sister. 'Lyra it's alright. We are going to get to safety with Vex and the others, we will be...'. He was cut off by another gun shot.

Lyra squealed in fear and sprang off into the jungle 'GET ME OUT OF HERE'.

'LYRA' Tago yelled after his sister. He tried to run after her but stopped as he heard the sound of human voices coming closer, and closer.
Last edited by TwilightClover on January 26th, 2013, 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TwilightClover

Postby TwilightClover » January 25th, 2013, 9:41 pm

Ignore that bit at the bottom, my phone seems to be putting things in twice and going mad meh stupid phone :[
TwilightClover

Postby MrTitans » January 25th, 2013, 10:08 pm

Mio heard the gunshots and ran along side Nova he would not let her die. Let's hope they get out ok. Lets just get them away he was in front of Nova getting closer to the hunters and then another gunshot rang out.
Last edited by MrTitans on February 4th, 2013, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying