[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser — My Lion King Forum

A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser

Re: A New Pride - Shadowfax, TwilightClover + NalaObsesser

Postby TwilightClover » January 25th, 2013, 10:23 pm

'Damn it, what shall we do?' Tago said panic stricken, he feared for his sister. What if she got shot?' He couldn't bare the thought of it. He suddenly couldn't stay there any more, he had to go and find his sister. With all the courage he could muster, he trotted into the trees, getting nearer to the humans, but going on regardless.

'Come on hurry up' a voice sounded from the jungle, now sounding way too close for comfort. One of the hunters put his arm up for his companion to follow him. 'They are right over here, I know it'.

Tago ducked and began to growl under his breath. 'If you dare hurt my sister' he threatened. He then crept past them, and managed to go unnoticed. He looked back to be sure, and when he was satisfied, he continued on.

The two hunters were now quickening their pace to get to the lions before they could escape. 'We will catch them if we hurry' the hunter who had beckoned the other to follow said confidently. He had short brown, scruffy hair, with a very slight beard. Whereas his companion had bright blonde hair flailing around in his face. Both of them wore dark brown overall type clothes.

'Yes' the other said hppping over a tree root. 'I'm not going to let the opportunity of a free lion skin go to waste. Good money I will make' he laughed nastily.
Last edited by TwilightClover on March 21st, 2013, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TwilightClover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Shadowfax » March 3rd, 2013, 11:33 pm

Nova saw the men up ahead and her ears flattened on her head as she lowered herself into the undergrowth. She had to get downwind of them. Her logic told her that as she was thinking of them as zebra or antelope. She herself could easily kill a human if they were unarmed, but the sticks they carried struck fear into her. She had heard of what guns were capeable of doing and she didn;t intend on getting shot.

The lioness watched them with keen eyes as they walked around her, oblivious to the fact she was there. Now's my chance she thought.

Boldly, she leapt out the undergrowth, let out an angry roar and began to drive the two men away from the adolescents.

Back at the den, Vex heard her mothers roar and her heart fell. What was she planning?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby MrTitans » March 4th, 2013, 3:01 pm

Mio jumped the other human to keep the others busy while they were making sure the others got away. Another gunshot rung out and the bullet hit Mio in the back right leg. He roared out in pain but as soon he got one on the ground he went for the next one. He couldn't move as fast as he could before. He didn't realize how much blood he losing everything thing started to get a bit hazy.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby TwilightClover » March 5th, 2013, 2:16 pm

Tago winced, and shook a little as he heard gunshots and roaring all around him. 'I do hope they are ok. And Lyra, I hope she hasn't been hurt. I really want to go and help everyone, they may need assistance' the lion said, feeling incredibly frustrated.
TwilightClover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » March 11th, 2013, 12:10 am

"MIO!" Nova yelled out before she could stop herself.

"S**t" she said, realizing she'd just given out her position.

The lioness dropped to her belly and allowed the leaves to conceal her body. The hunters were looking for her and her mate. To her horror they soon saw Mio's blood trail and one human alerted the other. Nova growled and as they got nearer to her hiding place she leapt out infront of them, an almighty roar escaping her throat.

A loud gunshot rang through the jungle.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » March 11th, 2013, 9:20 pm

Mio was concerned with that next gunshot was Nova hurt or dead. He crawled his way towards her. He was quiet, but knew his blood trail would lead them to her so he headed back they other way.
Last edited by MrTitans on March 13th, 2013, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » March 12th, 2013, 3:25 pm

(Lol, that gunshot was meant for Nova xD But not to kill her.. OMG you can't kill Mio! D:)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » March 13th, 2013, 1:57 am

Oh ok I won't
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » March 13th, 2013, 9:50 am

Haha, he's your character, do what you like hun ^^ Just shocked me is all :P
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby TwilightClover » March 13th, 2013, 10:52 pm

Lyra ran at top speed through the jungle, her eyes wide with fear. The gunshot she heard ring out a second or so ago, only made her run faster. She panted with exhaustion. The leaves rustled under her feet loudly as she ran along. She got caught in a vine slightly, and struggled around vigorously. 'Let me go' she cursed. She sank her teeth into them and managed to pull the vines off of her and get free. She then continued to run. She spotted a sort of cave a little way off and headed towards it. She slunk her way inside as soon as she reached it, not even thinking if the cave may be occupied.

Tago was still very worried. He had heard the other two gun shots, and feared even more for his sister. Had she been shot? And what about Mio and Nova? He put his head down and closed his eyes sadly.
TwilightClover

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying