[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP(KKVK4&abi) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP(KKVK4&abi)

Private RP(KKVK4&abi)

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 12th, 2012, 11:16 pm

Abi:
Kula
Sarafina
Sarabi
Nala
Tama
Malka

KKVK4:
Chumvi
Tojo
Zazu
Mufasa
Mheetu
Simba

Abi you start
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Re: Private RP(KKVK4&abi)

Postby Meskhenet » August 13th, 2012, 2:01 am

It was a hot summer day in the Pride Lands. Nala was looking for Simba because her mother Sarafina had just finished giving her a bath. "Simba where are you!" cried Nala.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 13th, 2012, 2:07 am

Simba was tiered today he was in the den sleeping, he just sleeped. Mheetu awoke and saw simba sleeping, so he tiptoed out. But unfortunately he slipped and made a big thud. Simba woke straight up. "What was that, who's there?" He than saw Mheetu on the floor and quickly ran to him. "Are you alright Mheetu?" asked simbathan Mheetu replied "yea I'm alright I just triped." ok than. Than he saw the sun. "oh no it's past dawn nala will be looking for me!" He quickly ran out and found nala. "sorry, I slept in, I was tiered. Last night I couldn't get to sleep." Following simba not too far behind was Mheetu. "morning Nala" he said.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Meskhenet » August 13th, 2012, 2:13 am

"It doesn't matter the important thing is we're together." replied Nala. "So where are we going today?" asked Nala. Suddenly there was a rustle behind a bush where Nala was standing in front of. Nala screamed, and jumped behind Simba for protection. But as things seem to get worse Kula, and Tama jumped out. And started laughing after they saw Nala scared behind Simba. "What are you afraid of Nala?" teased Kula slightly offencively.
Meskhenet

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 13th, 2012, 2:24 am

"My sisters a fraidy cat" said Mheetu laughing, Simba was startled. Tojo then came down to the others and said "hey guys, how are we all?" Simba than said "erm I slept in, Mheetu triped over and is alright now so he followed me out to where I met Nala, and kula and Tama jumped outa that bush over there and scared Nala to death"
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Meskhenet » August 13th, 2012, 2:34 am

"Mheetu, i'm not a scaredy cat." Nala told her younger brother rather rudely. "If you're not a scaredy cat then how come you screamed, and jumped behind Simba." Kula replied a matter of factly. "Yeah, it's not like Simba would protect you any way. I mean don't take this offensively Simba, but you were startled by Kula, and I surprise attack." Tama replied. "Well of course he was startled you surprised us Tama" replied Nala trying her best to defend Simba. "Ok, lets stop before this gets ugly. Lets go to the Waterhole. It's hot, and there is obviously water there to cool us off." stated Kula.
Meskhenet

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 13th, 2012, 2:42 am

Mheetu Said under his breath "fraidy cat" they all headed off to the water hole ignoring what just happen. They each took a drink. Simba said "why don't we go to the George it sounds fun."
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Meskhenet » August 13th, 2012, 2:46 am

"Ok" Tama, Kula, and Nala agreed in unison. "But shouldn't tale our parents first Simba so our parents wouldn't worry?" asked Nala.
Meskhenet

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 13th, 2012, 2:52 am

"Naa, it's not that far, and we'll be back by dusk. Than under the water something was moving." Simba wasn't gonna fall for the same trick again. But noting happen, there was just air bubbles. Than simba wanted to know what it was so he swam over. And than grabed the lion kub from under the water. He pulled him up, and swam him to sure.
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Postby Meskhenet » August 13th, 2012, 2:58 am

"Oh my gosh is it alright!" asked Nala worriedly. "Woah didn't he know how to swim?" asked Tama. "I hope he's going to be ok." said Kula. "I think we should take him home so he can recover, than we can go to the Gorge after we dropped him off." Nala suggested.
Meskhenet

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying