[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed] Tales of the Pridelands: The Beginning — My Lion King Forum

[Closed] Tales of the Pridelands: The Beginning

Re: Tales of the Pridelands: The Beginning

Postby FlamingBee » August 7th, 2012, 6:16 pm

Malkia merely 'mmmed' in agreement, her eyes closed as she rested on the cool rock. "It'd be good to have some more females around, I can hardly see you wanting to hunt in this weather much longer," She flicked him with her tail, opening one eye as she smirked at him. Kion wasn't a particuarly enthusiastic hunter, all be it a good one.
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 8th, 2012, 3:05 pm

(OOC: Sorry I didn't reply, had a friend over hehe)

Kion nodded and smiled kindly at hearing his mate's concerned about him, she was right though. Male's weren't really built to hunt, not with their mane's anyway. "You are right Malkia, anyway, if they come to the rock, they'll see us and we can find out if they are looking for a pride", he let out a large yawn and soon added, "I wish I'd stop yawning, it's all this hot weather". He too closed his eyes, and began to nap in the summer heat, he wished the summer rains would come again, for it looked like they had reached the land already, he knew they would, he would just have to wait.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » August 8th, 2012, 3:48 pm

Ajali has just finished her nap as Koingozi started his. "Zalkia wake up, we should start heading there soon." Nudging her Orange friends with her forehead, then standing up and looking at the large rock. Only about a half hour walk from where they were. Helping Zalkia get up, she stretched her long legs. "Shall we go?" Yawning and stretching her aching back..
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Buffy » August 10th, 2012, 5:41 am

Zalkia gave a small moan and got up with Ajali's help. Normally she was energetic, but between the heat and their nap, she was feeling a bit drowsy. She stretched her legs and blinked her eyes a few times. She turned to look at Ajali, who was ready to head for the giant rock and Zalkia's enthusiasm was brought back immediately. "Yes! Yes, let's go!" She said happily, starting to walk in the general direction of the big rock.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Kopalover » August 13th, 2012, 9:12 pm

Ajali almost leaped for joy as she started walking, "I can't wait to meet some other lions, I wonder what they're like!" Exlaiming, as she started walking faster and faster, jogging all the way to that large rock. Happier than ever!
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying