[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Vitani's Story — My Lion King Forum

Vitani's Story

Re: Vitani's Story

Postby Queen Elsa » July 31st, 2012, 6:01 pm

Nala growled. "If you will never accept us, then you can leave the Pridelands!" Vitani and Nuka looked at each other, horrified at the thought of having to leave their birth-home. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a pinkish-tan lioness jumped in front of the two cubs, dropping the zebra she was carrying, and growled. "Who might you be?" Nala asked, not recognizing the lioness. "I'm Marini, Scar and Zira's daughter and Nuka's older sister." the lioness replied. "I remember you, Nala. I was a cub when I first met you, but I ran away a long time ago to try and hunt. I finally found this zebra, and thought I'd bring it back for my father, until I saw him thrown off the rock."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby KingKovu44 » July 31st, 2012, 6:03 pm

Simba approached and growled. "Scar was a murderer who killed his own brother to gain the throne," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Meskhenet » July 31st, 2012, 7:14 pm

"And if it weren't for him the Pride Lands would have never been a devastating watseland." Sarabi replied.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Queen Elsa » July 31st, 2012, 9:37 pm

"I don't care!" Marini hissed. "I'd rather die than be told what to do by you worthless lions! Besides, in the face of danger, when time's get tough, I don't run away like some of us do." She glared at Simba as she said the last part.
"For your information, he was a cub when he ran away, and he thought it was his fault that his father was dead!" Nala growled.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 31st, 2012, 9:48 pm

Zira growled. "That is enough!" she shouted. She then proceeded to pounce on Simba and bite into his back and tear at his flesh with her claws. Simba threw her off. "That is it! You are banished to the Outlands! Take your family and go!" he shouted.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » July 31st, 2012, 10:36 pm

Nuka was ready to leave with his mother and older sister, but when he glanced at Vitani, he was worried. "What about Vitani? She's too young to travel that far. She'd die before we even got there."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby KingKovu44 » July 31st, 2012, 10:42 pm

Simba smiled. "Yes, that is true. Vitani will stay here under Nala and I's care," he said. Zira growled. "You will not take her!" she shouted. "There is no other way. Bring her to me," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » August 1st, 2012, 12:00 am

"Mother, please." Marini pleaded. "We'll get Vitani back when she's old enough. But right now, I'd rather her stay here with these cowards then die."
Nala walked up to Vitani, who was glancing from Nala and Simba to Zira, Nuka, and Marini.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby KingKovu44 » August 1st, 2012, 12:22 am

Simba gave a nod by way of telling Nala to take the cub. "She will be well-cared for here. Now, go," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » August 1st, 2012, 12:30 am

Nala grabbed Vitani by the scruff and walked to Simba, sitting next to him. She put the little cub down and wrapped her tail around Vitani protectively, snarling at Zira as a warning. Marini glared at Simba and Nala, but softened with sympathy for Vitani before picking up Nuka and carrying him away from Priderock. The rain had brought little shrubs and some water, but Marini didn't stop. She kept moving to the Outlands, not looking back.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying