[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :) — My Lion King Forum

Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :)

Re: Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLove

Postby MrTitans » January 5th, 2013, 10:30 pm

I know let's see if they are on the other side of the mountains. They might move during certain periods of the season. Let's keep moving if we stop and argue then we will get no where. I know your angry let's just keep moving.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » January 5th, 2013, 10:36 pm

"Im not angry, im furious!" Nova spat.

Kiba sighed and looked at Nova over his shoulder.

"Your hate will be the death of you. Calm down and think straight or we'll never find your daughter"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby MrTitans » January 6th, 2013, 1:01 am

Please listen when your calm things go smoother. Please if anything be calm for Rayn. We need to keep cool and be able to think straight like he is saying. Once we find her and get her you can unless your anger.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby MrTitans » January 24th, 2013, 11:47 pm

Bumping it
So it won't be forgotten
Favorite rp to date
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby MrTitans » March 19th, 2013, 6:10 pm

Bumpy
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » March 20th, 2013, 6:29 pm

Nova growled and threw her paw down on the ground with annoyance. She hated being told what to do by this leopard. She glared at him and bore her teeth for a moment. Kiba took no notice however and padded off ahead once again. No doubt about it, Nova wasn't going to be calming down anytime soon.

"I hate leopards" She shot at Mio once Kiba was out of sight,.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » March 20th, 2013, 6:54 pm

I know lets get Rayn so we can end this and forget that the leopards were even here to begin with. I hate th too but at least one is willing to help get our cub back. So lets hurry and end this so we can move on.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » March 21st, 2013, 6:16 pm

"Oh i'll end them alright" Nova said, retracting her claws as she sped off after Kiba.

Kiba had halted up ahead and stood before a set of leopard tracks in the sand.

"These could belong to Jengo, but it could also be a trap. These lead in the direction of the mountains, but why he would take your cub there I have no idea" He told Nova and Mio.

"The mountains? But that's where Shinova and Meeko are..." Nova said, her heart racing.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Shadowfax » March 21st, 2013, 6:16 pm

"Oh i'll end them alright" Nova said, retracting her claws as she sped off after Kiba.

Kiba had halted up ahead and stood before a set of leopard tracks in the sand.

"These could belong to Jengo, but it could also be a trap. These lead in the direction of the mountains, but why he would take your cub there I have no idea" He told Nova and Mio.

"The mountains? But that's where Shinova and Meeko are..." Nova said, her heart racing.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » March 21st, 2013, 6:21 pm

I don't know where else could Jengo have gone also Shinova was that way with Meeko. He didn't know what to do what if the leopard wa leadin them into a trap. He said I will go look myself. If I don't come back to tell you I see anything then it was a trap. He ran off hoping the we're getting closer to his daughter.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying