[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :) — My Lion King Forum

Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLover :)

Re: Rebellion -:Shadowfax, Tora, NalaObsessor, NalaKiaraLove

Postby Shadowfax » December 15th, 2012, 11:46 pm

Nova made to stop Mio, but he walked straight out and revealed himself. Kiba blinked with annoyance also when Mio gave himself up, but took the oppotunity to look around and smell Jengo. But he was right, the leopard king was no longer here.

"What are you doing here lion? We left you alone like your king said, now get out of here!" The leopard snarled.

Nova leapt out the bushes at that moment.

"WHERE IS HE?!" She snarled back, her tone cold.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby MrTitans » December 16th, 2012, 12:31 am

Where is my daughter! You guys took her one more chance or you end up like your so called king mate dead! One last chance and your dead.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » December 18th, 2012, 1:59 pm

"I don't know where he is!" The other leopard yelled back, but he sounded rather genuine.

Kiba then emerged from the undergrowth.

"They speak the truth. Jengo is no longer here, neither is your daughter" Kiba said with a sigh.

"Traitor!" The other leopard spat as he caught sight of Kiba.

Nova however ignored the jibes and took the oppotunity to pin one of the leopards down.

"Where the hell is your so called king?" She growled, claws digging into the pinned leopards throat.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » December 18th, 2012, 6:18 pm

You better do what she says. She will make you suffer before you die. She might actually spare you if you give us information we need.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » December 19th, 2012, 8:19 pm

"Let him go Nova.. He knows nothing. Jengo is not here and even if he was he would certainly have made it clear he was here by now" Kiba said with a sigh.

Nova growled with anoyance, but did not remove her paw.

"I want information" She growled, turning back to the leopard she had pinned.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tora » December 23rd, 2012, 2:24 am

"Lets just just hope I'm right. I want to save her from those Leopards." Shinova sighed. Shinova continued walking up the hill. He caught sight to an opening that seemed to resemble a cave. "Lets go check it out."

In the distance Shinova could hear the wind howling, and he hoped everything was still alright with Nova. "I hope she's still watching those cubs. We don't need to lose anymore." he thought.

Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby MrTitans » December 28th, 2012, 3:04 pm

Nova it clearly knows nothing. Let's go we are just going to be wasting time with this useless leopard. We need to keep searching.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » January 1st, 2013, 10:15 pm

(Sorry i've been so crap at posting here guys.. Had writers block really badly D:)

Nova scowled and let the leopard scramble to it's feet as she backed off. Her eyes were dark and she watched it carefully. Kiba then walked up alongside Nova and Mio to look at his old comrade.

"Jengo was here though, wasn't he?" The leopard asked calmly.

"Traitor.... You can rot" The leopard spat before turning tail and running.

Kiba sighed and turned to walk off.

"Where are you going?!" Nova snarled, leaping after him.

"To continue searching for your cub" Kiba sighed.

Meeko looked over his shoulder every now and then at the amazing view behind himself and Shinova. The little Meerkat seemed to feel on top of the world at this point.

"Shinova, this would make a good look out post.. Even if we don't find Rayn up here, atleast we can see most of the jungle up here"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » January 2nd, 2013, 4:11 pm

Well there is no time to lose! Let's go Nova. He started following Kiba. He still not quite trust him, but what else he could do. He had no other option. So he followed him hopefully the cubs were alright. He soon thought about Rayn. Why does she have to go through this she is just a cub.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » January 5th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Nova growled. She felt like they were getting no closer to Rayn and she swore before turning back to Mio and Kiba. She was furious and blood hungry. She wanted nothing more than to kill every last leopard in this forest. She would spare the two brothers of course and poor old Deillion.

"Where the hell could be be!? Leopards don't just vanish" she growled irritably.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying