[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Request] The Lion King III - New Generations — My Lion King Forum

[Request] The Lion King III - New Generations

Re: The Lion King III - New Generations

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 10th, 2012, 12:54 pm

[quote]Zazu flew above everyone, watching every move everyone made. He kept his eyes (?) for anyone 'uninvited'. He watched as all the animals leave. Zazu flew down to kovu and bowed. "Everything is in order, We haven't any inturders." Then he set out to watch as all the animals leave. He than glanced apon the border and saw a lion lost and wandering in the pridelands. He aproched him, but he dident reconise him. The lion kept walking tierd alone and lost. He needed to find a pride so he can get help and finaly wind his way back home.[/quote]

(OOC: I'm not usually bothered about spelling and grammar, but come on. I know you may only be 13, but I'm 14 and I was doing the same quality of posts last year as I am now. I'm going to correct this and I know I may sound harsh...but I really do need people who can spell to enjoy what I'm doing. I suggest running your posts through a spell checker :oops: )

[quote]Zazu flew above everyone, watching every move everyone made. He kept his eyes open for anyone 'uninvited'. He watched as all the animals left. Zazu flew down to Kovu and bowed. "Everything is in order, We haven't any intruders." Then he set out to watch as all the animals leave. (OOC: Didn't he just do that?) He than glanced upon the border and saw a lion, lost and wondering in the Pridelands. He approached him, but he didn't recognize him. The lion kept walking tired, alone and lost. He needed to find a pride so he could get help and finally find his way back home. [/quote]
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby LionPrincess » June 10th, 2012, 2:46 pm

After Safiyah watched what she thought was a beautiful presentation of young prince Chaka she went into the den to congratulate the king and Queen on their new arrival, as she entered the den she realized that they were having a family moment and felt it best to leave them until later, she didn't want to disturb them on what will be one of the happiest days of their life's so she turned around and headed out of the den, Safiyah would love to have a cub, she had thought it to herself on many occasions and she knew she would be a good mother, the only problem was that she would need a mate first and she was rather shy around males.

{ooc: sorry for the short post, slight writers block at the moment, my brain needs a warm up lol }
LionPrincess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Kopalover » June 10th, 2012, 4:50 pm

Kovu smiled at Kiara, "You're going to be the best mother! Heck, you already are!" He smiled, ticking her sides. "You're already a perfect Queen, why not be the perfect mother!" Giggling over the thought of him, Kiara and cub, Chaka playing in the grass. "I can't wait until I can start teaching him the Kingly basics. Of course, with the help of Simba?" Staring up at his father-in-law. "Since, I don't know everything there is to becoming King yet." Side smiling at the ground.
~~~
Young Chaka looked at his Auntie Vitani and smiling, then went over to Simba. "Gandpaa?" He squeeked, pressing his face against Simba's paw. "Gandpaa! Gandpaa! Gandpaa!" He mewed a few more times before slightly bobbing his head in a dancing mode. He looked around and giggled as he 'danced', "Gandpaa!" He spoke again, hitting his head off Simba's foot.
~~~
Halo snarled, "You could be. Never judge a book by its cover." Growling at the female lioness, then extending her paw and clawing at her. Revealing the blood stained paw she had. "Where did you come from? What's your name? Where are you headed?" She bagged, wanting to get all the information on this lioness as she could. "If it's fine with you, may I travel with you. I need some where to go." Asking somewhat politely, hoping the lioness was going towards a pride, so she can steal the male lions for her own purposes.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 10th, 2012, 6:26 pm

Kiara giggled like crazy when Kovu tickled her, for she was extremely ticklish.
"Shucks, I'm not perfect. You are!". She also had sweet thoughts about the months to come, when Chaka had grown up slightly. When Kiara heard him say 'gandpaa', she beamed proudly. "Awwwh! Bless him, careful Chaka!". She watched as the cub danced around happily.
---
"My name is Vita...and I come from a land not too far away. I was banished from my pride", the grey lioness stopped speaking for a moment. She didn't want to reveal everything about herself. "I'm trying to find a pride...". She didn't answer the female's query about traveling with her, instead, she focused on the lionesses paw. It was blood stained, but with who's blood. Looking around she saw the mangled body of a newborn female cub.

Taken aback slightly from the sight, she backed away. Even she wouldn't be able to kill off a newborn cub. "Uh...". She couldn't find too many words to say. She wasn't sure if traveling with this lioness would be a good thing to do.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » June 10th, 2012, 7:47 pm

Halo started walking around Vita, and noticed her fear quickly. "I'm Halo. I've noticed your fear in me. Don't worry, I'm not scary. Don't worry." She reassured in a very calming voice. "Darling, I'm just a simple lioness. You could probably take me on, and win." Trying to persuade Vita into thinking she was a nice lioness. Halo quickly learned, her fear was because her dead cub. "Oh, you see that. Hm. I guess there's something you need to know about me-" she paused, keeping her face straight. "I despise female cubs, they can't be Kings." Fluttering her eyes.

"Anyways. I'm a nice lioness besides the fact I don't like female cubs. If you don't hurt me, I won't hurt you." She continued to circle Vita. "So, what do you say? Travel with me?" She said in a calm, nice voice. Hoping Vita would accept, so she could find more males to mate with.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 10th, 2012, 7:55 pm

Vita had to have a few moments of thought. Her name was Halo, she hadn't heard of her before. She heavily doubted this lioness wouldn't end up being scary. Halo looked slightly older than her. She also doubted she'd win in a fight against her, but then again, Vita was skilled. At hearing her say she despised female cubs, she replied,

"You were one once you know...". Raising an eye brow, she finally made up her mind, "Fine, I could do with some company and a fellow hunting partner. Seeing as you've obviously been living on your own, I have no doubts you can take care of yourself".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » June 10th, 2012, 9:32 pm

Simba could hear his grandson. He walked over proudly. "I am here, Chaka," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Kopalover » June 11th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Halo laughed, "Simply divine!" Saying very loudly then started walking off. "Vita, let's start going now, we want to get a head start on finding a Pride!" Simply kicking the mangled find high into the small pond. The blood started changing the water red. "If you want to know why I hate female cubs, here it is." Clearing her throat as she continued walking on the now crunchy grass.

"My father, Scar, hated female cubs, but surprisingly fell in love with me when I was born. I believe its because I look just like him. My entire life, he taught me how male cubs can throw over a King, and he wanted a male heir so he can train it to fight, so he could not be overthrown." She paused, checking her surroundings then took a deep breath, "When he himself was killed, I vowed revenge. Therefore, I need a male heir to overthrow the lion who killed my father." She finished in a gloomful way, then turned to Vita. "So what about you? Why aren't you in your Pride?" Asking Vita, not being sensitive to the other lioness.

~~~~
Chaka laughed, then looked up at all the lions watching him. Quickly, he bolted out of the den and towards the sunlight. He started looking around, he let out a small yelp for his mother or father.
~~~~
Kovu gasped, then chased Chaka. "You can tell he'll definitely want to explore!" He said, before picking up Chaka and the cub started screaming. "Want to be out here? Okay." He put Chaka down and he stopped crying. "Chaka wants to be outside, just like his mother!" Kovu said jokingly, remembering how Simba told him about h
Kiara and his Cub years.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby KingKovu44 » June 11th, 2012, 11:03 pm

Simba watched the whole scene. "Just don't let him get too close to the edge of Pride Rock!" he called out, not wanting his grandson to be hurt.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Kopalover » June 11th, 2012, 11:08 pm

Kovu nodded, "Of course Simba!" He laughed, then looked to Simba again. "Come play 'Gandpaa'!" Kovu joked, then smiled at his son. Somehow, Kovu knew Simba, him and Chaka would get along very well. "You too Vitani, Kiara and Nala. He needs to know you three aswell!" Kovu smiled, over joyed that he was a father himself.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying