[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private Rp (LionPrincess and TheWhistlerify) — My Lion King Forum

Private Rp (LionPrincess and TheWhistlerify)

Re: Private Rp (LionPrincess and TheWhistlerify)

Postby LionPrincess » June 15th, 2012, 6:48 pm

when Hasani seen Laini approch the river, he croughed down ant then pounced on her knocking them both into the river, he then started to kick and slash around like an over grown cub, "the water is great isnt it" he said with a rather hearty laugh.
LionPrincess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 15th, 2012, 6:59 pm

Laini wasn't too surprised when Hasani ended up knocking both of them into the river. Not like it was something she expected would happen whenever she approached a river, but she kind of got used to the unexpected things happening whenever she was around Hasani. "Yes, it feels nice." she said, splashing some water in his direction and laughing.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby LionPrincess » July 25th, 2012, 3:59 pm

(Ooc: if you are still wanting to do this here is my post, if not let me know)

Hasani giggled as he splashed more water in Laini's direction, before making his way closer towards her, he then leaned in towards and licked her over her lips before splashing her again and swimming over to the edge of the river and climbing out, he shook the water off and turned around "you coming?" He asked before running off again, this time in the direction of the jungle.
LionPrincess

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 25th, 2012, 7:55 pm

(( Sure, why not ))

Laini was about to splash some water back at Hasani but held back from doing so when he began swimming closer to her. She found herself blushing deeply when he licked her over her muzzle, only to snap out of her short trance as a result of the splash of water that came from Hasani's direction shortly afterwards. While they would hang out and mess around like that often, it was the first time where Hasani displayed affection like that. Smiling slightly but still blushing, she got out of the water and ran after him.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby LionPrincess » July 25th, 2012, 11:48 pm

As he neared the edge of the jungle Hasani slowed down to alow Laini to catch up to him, when she reached him he turned to her, he walked towards her and stared straight into her eyes, he knew he wanted her to know how he felt about her but he just didn't know how to say, he thought of a way to show her instead,"I want to show you something, this is a special place that only I know of, my little get away, I want to share it with you because....... Because" he paused, not knowing how ho finish his sentance before turning and leading the lioness into the jungle, they headed deeper and deeper into the jungle until they reached a waterfall, Hasani bounded onto a rock beside the waterfall and then with one swift leap he jumped into the waterfall and disappered behind it, he entered his private den behind the waterfall and lay down next to a large rock.
LionPrincess

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 26th, 2012, 6:27 am

Laini came to a stop next to Hasani at the edge of the jungle, feeling her heart beat faster in her chest as she waited for Hasani to say what she thought and hoped he was about to say. It never came though, much to her disappointment, and instead she watched somehow confused as Hasani leaped into the waterfall and never came out. As far as she knew usually there was always a rock behind a waterfall, which was why she couldn't figure out where Hasani had disappeared off to.

She hesitated a little before making the jump herself, and was rather surprised when she found herself inside an actual den. The only thing possible to hear inside it was, aside for whatever went on inside, the noise caused by the waterfall which was rather relaxing. "Hasani, I..." she said, not really knowing how to describe it in words. "This place is amazing..." she looked at him and blushed deeply as she remembered that she was the first one Hasani was sharing his special place with.

((It will be nice if this RP will be as active as it used to be though))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby LionPrincess » July 27th, 2012, 7:26 am

((Yeh I know, my computer is broken again :( so I'm using my mobile now lol ))

Hasani smiled, he got up and padded over to Laini "I know, I was wanting to get away, live here, its so quiet and secret, nobody would hassle us.. ME... I mean me!!" He stutered, embarrased that he had sliped up about his dream of himself and Laini living here together, he dropped his head in embarrasment and blushed slighly, he wasn't one for showing when he was embarassed but right now he couldn't hide it, he felt all the blood in his face run to his cheeks, they burned red hot and he knew it was obvious he was blushing, he turned his back to Laini trying to hide it, he coughed to clear his throat before speaking again "erm.. Do you want to go back now" he suggested, thinking he had ruiened any chance with Laini he might have had with his little slip up, she probably though he was creepy now.
LionPrincess

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 27th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Laini looked at Hasani as he began to stutter, feeling quite certain that he had used the word 'us' in his sentence. She and Hasani had been living in the same pride for a really long time, and she would be lying if she said she hadn't fallen in love with the kind and caring lion during that time. "Go back now?" she asked, sounding a little disappointed, "But we just got here..." she wouldn't mind spending the entire day in such a quiet and romantic place like this. "Listen, I want to say something..." she paused for a moment, looking at him with red cheeks, "Ever since I joined this pride I thought that... that you're cute..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby LionPrincess » July 29th, 2012, 1:02 am

Hasani was surprised at Laini's comment, he smiled at her before stepping towards her and nuzzeling her, he never though that he would ever hear Laini call him cute "ever since I met you I've thought you were the most beutiful lioness I've ever seen" he told her before licking her across her muzzle, he knew now that Laini liked him back so he felt he could tell her how he felt "I...I...I love you" he stuttered as he gazed into her eyes.
LionPrincess

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 29th, 2012, 10:44 am

Laini smiled and returned Hasani's nuzzle, giggling once when he said he thought she was the most beautiful lioness he had ever seen and again when he licked her across her muzzle. "I love you too." she said, without really hesitating, before giving him a long, loving lick across his cheek. Maybe the reason he kept waking her up early in the mornings and annoying her was because he liked her all this time, which made her feel a little disappointed for not figuring it out earlier. "So... Now what happens?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying