[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tear My Heart To Pieces (DGFone and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

Tear My Heart To Pieces (DGFone and AmyMarie)

Re: Tear My Heart To Pieces (DGFone and AmyMarie)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 14th, 2012, 7:48 pm

Amy smiled at Malkia, giving her a polite nod of the head, the lioness acknowledged how much Aisha and Malkia were alike, in appearance mostly. Malkia was Aisha's mother after all. She noticed the arrival of another lioness, it was Lyra. However, she was without Rakaia. Amy found that a little odd, but Lyra smiled at her, which was even odder,

"Sorry I'm a little late", she mumbled. Amy raised an eye brow, but then turned to Malkia,
"What exactly are we aiming to catch in this hunt ma'am". She hardly ever called Malkia by her name, or Taalo by his. It was polite to use 'ma'am' and 'sir', and most newbies did.
---
Rakaia moved away, he hadn't reacted badly. She smirked and winked at him. She took hold of herself before she definitely took things too far. She gave a cute cub-like giggle,
"I wonder if they'll really need me on the hunt...I'd hate to leave you".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby DGFone » June 16th, 2012, 7:30 am

Malkia felt slightly foolish at being called "ma'am", being used to everyone simply using her real name. "Please, 'Malkia' will do fine," she said, "and as for the hunt, I am thinking of trying to get some gazelle. We didn't catch any in a while, so one or two of those will provide a nice change from the usual."

Aisha smiled. Gazelle were quick and hard to catch, but offered some of the best tasting meat around. "You think we can catch one? Because I sure would like to get some gazelle meat."

---

Toro thought about what Rakaia said, frowning. "I think you should go," he muttered, "it will look bad if you started skipping hunts because of me..." He could tell right away that what he said upset her. "But as soon as the hunt will be over, I'll be waiting for you," he said, trying to lighten the mood. "You'll be back to be before you know it."

Spoiler: show
I'll be gone for most of next week and it is very unlikely that I will be able to post. I will if I can though.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 22nd, 2012, 8:10 pm

(OOC: Sorry, I've been busy)

Amy felt a little embarressed, she had been used to using her manners, she nodded and replied with,
"Oh ok". She continued listening, "I like the sound of gazelle", she added. Lyra also nodded in agreement,
"I think if we spread out far enough and went in good positions we'd be able to catch at least 1".

Not too far away, Rakaia raised an eye brow at Toro's words. She witheld an annoyed growl and replied,
"Ok, whatever you say Toro. I will be thinking of you". She got up and smiled at him before walking away. She soon found the other lionesses, and that Lyra was talking to Amy. She frowned and stuck her nose up, Amy was her rival, Rakaia wanted Toro and Amy was the only thing in her way.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby DGFone » June 24th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Malkia nodded once everyone were assembled. "I remember where I last saw a group of gazelle, so let's go there," she said, "it's not too far from here." With the others behind her, Malkia lead the hunting party out in search of their next meal.

Aisha walked next to Amy, thinking of the hunt. "How much do you think we will need to catch?" she asked, and then grinned. "But looking at how eager you are, I don't think we need to worry about going hungry today."
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying