[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tear My Heart To Pieces (DGFone and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

Tear My Heart To Pieces (DGFone and AmyMarie)

Re: Tear My Heart To Pieces (DGFone and AmyMarie)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 2nd, 2012, 9:56 am

Amy smiled gently at Aisha's words. She always said the right things, she was well worded, probably due to the fact her father and mother are bringing her up to be a potential future leader. Amy had lost some of her Princess ways, but she knew how to be well mannered and remembered the things her father taught her. She gave her friend a light nuzzle,
"You always say the right things. And I hope so, it is my first relationship after all, and Delano is too much of a friend to lose". Stretching out slightly she stood back up. "Speaking of Delano...where is he?".
---
Rakaia shivered at his whispering in her ear. She liked the excitement of this. She knew it was wrong but she knew both of them liked it. Lyra was watching, not smiling. She yawned and at the suggestion of a walk, she did smile and she stood up.
"Yeah, alright then". Rakaia nodded, smiling brightly,
"That would be lovely".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby DGFone » June 2nd, 2012, 9:07 pm

Aisha looked around for her brother. "I don't know," she admitted after a short while, "when I woke up, Delano was already gone." Despite that fact, she wasn't worried. "He can take care of himself. Besides, he knows how to find us. It's only a matter of time before you will be able to talk to him again." She knew that Amy and Delano were really good friends, and did find it odd how much Toro took it as a threat whenever Amy would talk with him.

---

Toro grinned when the lionesses liked his idea. "Alright, let's go," he stood up straight and tall, and lead Rakaia and Lyra away from the waterhole. As they walked, his mind began to wander, and he eventually got around to asking something that he was curious about. "I know that Amy is now my mate," he said, "but I was wondering... how much would she mind if the two of you were able to spend time with me, even when she is with us?"
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 3rd, 2012, 9:18 pm

Amy frowned just slightly, but she knew Delano would show up pretty soon. Regaining her smile, she stretched out her paws and looked up at the sky, it was bright blue like most days.

"So...how's your mother and father?", she asked. Taalo and Malkia were also the parents of Delano and Hashira, and the leaders of the pride. She was very grateful, they had let her in after only a weeks trial.
---
Rakaia was enjoying herself immensly, Lyra was just happy to be in comapny for the excerise. However, Rakaia sighed when she heard Toro's very first comment and then immediatley came out with a reply before Lyra put her word in,

"Oh she won't mind...". She knew she was probably wrong, and she knew Lyra knew Amy wouldn't feel good about it. However, Lyra didn't want to disagree. Lyra knew if it was her, she'd be angry with her mate. Letting out her own sigh, she continued walking.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby DGFone » June 4th, 2012, 8:17 am

Aisha shrugged. "Oh, you know, the usual," she said, "busy leading the pride, fixing one dispute after another..." She frowned. "Maybe Delano's with them. Could explain why he's gone. After all, isn't common knowledge that he is most likely to become king after they step down?"

She followed Amy's gaze up at the sky, wondering what was so interesting about it. "Any interesting cloud patterns?" She asked, "because all I see is just blue sky." Maybe Amy was just thinking about things.

---

Toro, as much as he liked Rakaia, did not like her answer. "But what if Amy will mind?" He heard Lyra's sigh, and knew that he was no the only one to doubt that. "I mean, I want to please all three of you, but Amy... she's my mate. In the end, I also have to do as she tells me, because I have to at least try and make her happy."
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 5th, 2012, 2:54 pm

Amy listened to Aisha and then smiled at her last comment,
"I know how this pride works, for all you know you could be the next leader. I think you, Delano and Hashira would all make good leaders one day, it's just up to your parents who becomes one". She paused for a moment and then added, "And I'm sure they'd make the right decision".

Still staring at the sky she heard Aisha and replied,
"Looking for rain clouds...we've been without rain for a while. Not a problem though, the waterholes are still fine". Still, she was having a few moments of thought. The sun was warm, but not too hot. She liked it like that. She hated to be outside when the sun was at it's highest though.
---
Rakaia was growing tired of Toro's doubts, she wanted him to leave Amy so much and for him to be with her. Sighing angrily, she replied,
"I know she's your mate, but personally, I'm more worried about how happy your going to be. Don't worry about Amy. And if you really do want to please me, just take what I say in will ya?".

Lyra finally spoke up,
"But Rakaia, Amy is quite nice when you get to know her-",
"Don't even go there", Rakaia hissed quietly, so only Lyra could hear, for she was standing between her and Toro.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby DGFone » June 5th, 2012, 10:18 pm

Aisha blushed at what Amy said. "I really don't think that I would make a good leader," she muttered, "I mean, I don't even know how." She shrugged, grinning slightly. "I don't even know if I want to lead in the first place. Do you see how hard mom and dad work to keep the pride happy? Sometimes they also would rather let someone else take charge for a while."

----

Toro was caught slightly off guard by Rakaia's remark, but understood what she meant. "Yeah, I think Amy can take care of herself," he said, "well, it will still be smart to worry a little about her, but not by much."
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 5th, 2012, 10:29 pm

Amy smiled and put a paw on her friend's shoulder,
"You would make a fantastic leader. You give the best advice, your a good huntress and your the best of friend I've ever had". Letting out a small yawn she added, "And plus, I bet your parents enjoy it overall, even if they'd rather let someone else be in charge from time to time".
---
Rakaia grinned when he replied, she went close to him, so they were almost touching,
"Of course Amy can take care of herself...you should be worrying about her you know. I've seen the way she looks at Delano at times...". She wanted to turn the lion against Amy, he didn't need that much help, just a few words. Lyra heard what she was saying and growled ever so quietly. How could she say those things? They weren't true.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby DGFone » June 5th, 2012, 10:42 pm

Aisha smiled at her friend, enjoying the feeling of Amy's paw on her shoulder. "I guess you're right," she said, "but at the end of the day, the only way we will finally know who is going to lead next is when mom and dad will announce their successor, whether it be me or Delano, or even someone else entirely."

---

Toro felt his blood run cold. Was Amy already cheating on him, even right after telling him that she doesn't? "What do you mean?" he stammered, "how is she looking at him?"
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 5th, 2012, 10:50 pm

"And lets hope they make the right choice, they probably will, especially if it's you or Delano". Amy grinned and then stretched,
"What time the next hunting party trip? I quite fancy going". She asked this because Aisha was bound to know, she was co-leader of the hunting party, next to her mother.
---
Rakaia held back a micheavous grin at Toro's reply,
"Oh the usual, you know, those eyes...". Lyra's eyes widened in anger as she gave her 'friend' a warning glare. Rakaia gave one back and she later added,"I swear I saw Delano giving her the same look".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby DGFone » June 6th, 2012, 12:40 am

Aisha let out a small laugh when Amy asked about hunting. "Not for until close to the evening," she said, "so you will have to wait until then." As good of a hunter Amy was, not one of them can successfully hunt on their own, which was why a strict schedule was held, so that all involved in the hunts would be ready and aware for when it was their turn to hunt for the pride.

---

Toro was to occupied to notice anything going on between Lyra and Rakaia. All he knew was that Amy was hiding something from him. "What look?" he demanded, "and..." his mind was by now making things up as he tried to piece the false 'facts' together. "That's why she left me alone! So that she can be with him!"
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying