[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tear My Heart To Pieces (DGFone and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

Tear My Heart To Pieces (DGFone and AmyMarie)

Tear My Heart To Pieces (DGFone and AmyMarie)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 31st, 2012, 7:37 pm

When Amy Marie, a rougess, joins the Kiburi Pride, she thinks everything is going to be great. She makes good friends, and even becomes the love interest of the pride's most charming guy, Toro. However, it turns out, being in a relationship with him isn't as amazing as it turned out to be. Becoming over-protective and controlling, Toro makes sure Amy isn't talking to any other males, even though he still flirts with all the females.

However, when a new young male rouge named Matthew turns up and joins the Pride, Amy is drawn to him. His outgoing, funny, kind nature and the fact he is amazingly good looking makes Amy think twice about Toro. Matthew and Amy become friends...but how long will Toro last without lashing out about it?

Characters -

Amy Marie (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23388) - AmyMarie
Matthew (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23391) - DGFone
Toro (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23390) - DGFone
Aisha (viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23412) - DGFone
Taalo (Male Leader of Pride) - AmyMarie
Malkia (Female Leader of the Pride) - DGFone
Hashira (Younger than Aisha) - AmyMarie
Delano (Older than Aisha) - DGFone
Lyra (Member of Pride) - AmyMarie
Rakaia (Member of Pride) - AmyMarie

---
~ We start of the day before Matthew arrives and asks to go on trial to join the Kiburi Pride ~
---
The cream furred young lioness lay in the early morning sun, her deep breaths and the trickle of a small waterfall were the only things to be heard. The lioness, Amy Marie, was having some alone time, away from the pride she was currently a member of. Her deep blue eyes flicked as a silent fly flew past, sighing, she rested her head on her paws. It was still quite early, no other members of the pride were up.

You may wonder why she was up so early, and why she wanted to get away from the pride for a while. Well, it wasn't all the pride members she wanted to get away from, just one. Her mate, Toro. The relationship was nearly on it's second full moon (month) but Amy had realzied that Toro wasn't all he seemed. When she first arrived, he seemed charming and funny, but as time went on, he become obsessive over her.

She hated it when she wasn't allowed to talk to her best friend Aisha's older brother Delano. Toro was just paranoid she'd run off with him. Amy wasn't like that. For one, she didn't like Delano in that way and two, she wasn't one to cheat on a male. Toro however, was different. He was always flirting with Hashira, Lyra and Rakaia and it made Amy feel terrible. These early morning outings were a way of getting away from him for an hour.

She sighed as she realized the sun was almost fully risen. The pride would be waking up in a matter of minutes. And Toro would most definitely come looking for her. She always used the excuse of just getting a drink, and Toro simply couldn't be bothered to come with her. Getting up, she went over to the small waterpool and had a drink.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Tear My Heart To Pieces (DGFone and AmyMarie)

Postby DGFone » May 31st, 2012, 8:22 pm

The warm sun fell on Toro's face, and he slowly woke up, yawning loudly. Looking around, Toro thought of maybe spending some part of the day with either Lyra or Rakia. But as he looked around, he saw the lionesses still asleep, and decided against it. He didn't feel like wasting the energy trying to wake them up. Besides, as Toro looked around, he saw that Amy was gone.

A grin appeared on Toro's muzzle. If Amy wasn't here, it meant that she was already up and about. Toro quickly got up and went over to look for her. As her mate, Toro wanted to also make sure that she wasn't gone in order to spend time with some other guys. As he walked, Toro thought of what to do with Delano. As the brother of Aisha, Delano would be hard, if not impossible to get rid of. But at the same time, Toro didn't like how close Delano and Amy sometimes got.If he wasn't careful, Amy might ditch him for Delano, mates or not.

Catching Amy's scent, Toro grinned again and followed it to the waterhole, spotting her as she was bent over the water, drinking.

"Why good morning, my dear mate," he said, walking over to her, "I hope you didn't think of giving me the slip. I would hate to lose you, you know."
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 31st, 2012, 8:32 pm

Amy's ears perked up in the direction of the sound paw pads against the ground, eyes diverting upwards she saw Toro. She held in a sigh and smiled slightly,
"Good morning Toro, and I was just out for a drink. And you tell me that everyday". She chuckled and then took another drink before walking over to him. It was surprising he was acting normal, last night they had a little row over her talking to Delano about something she didn't want to tell him about. Obviously he took it the wrong way.

It was Toro's shouting voice she couldn't get over, it was one of the only times she was ever scared of him. She could see out of the corner of her eye Lyra and Rakaia had followed him down. They worshiped him. It was embarrassing to watch. They strolled past and both had the same grin they always had when they saw him,
"Morning Toro", they said in unison, walking past him to get to the waterhole for a drink.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby DGFone » May 31st, 2012, 9:02 pm

Toro heard Lyra and Rakaia behind him, and turned himself towards them. "Hey, girls," he said coolly, winking at them. "I'm gonna talk a bit with Amy here and then catch up to you two. How does that sound?" He grinned at them, but before they could answer, he ushered Amy away.

"About last night," he muttered as they walked away, "I'm sorry for shouting at you." Toro looked at Amy, making sure to make himself look sorry. "But I mean what I said. I don't want you hanging out with Delano. He's... a bad influence." Toro grinned at Amy. "You have me now. What more can you possibly want?" He asked.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 1st, 2012, 7:46 am

The two lionesses watched from a distance, muttering to themselves about how Amy didn't deserve a lion like Toro. Amy's eyes diverted to them, and even though she was looking straight at the two of them, they continued giggling and whispering. However, when she heard Toro speak she looked back at him. She sighed, Delano was anything but a bad influence. Feeling frustrated and not thinking about what to say she replied,
"Maybe I want friends? Male friends?". Pausing for a moment she gave a low growl, not necessarily directed towards him, "You go and spend time with them if you wish, they're waiting. I'm going to find Aisha".

Not waiting for a reply, she walked off, not looking back. She thought she was in love with Toro, she was just in love with one side of him. She had heard rumors about his scar, that he was violent towards a female and she had the guts to hit him back. She didn't want to believe it, but after hearing him shout last night, she wasn't sure. Yawning loudly, she walked back towards the den, looking for Aisha.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby DGFone » June 1st, 2012, 8:37 am

Toro frowned. "Yes you can have friends," he said to Amy, "but male friends... then can post a problem, don't you see? I don't think they are a good idea, not yet." He was going to start arguing again, but Amy left, leaving him alone. He sighed, feeling quite angry. Deciding that it would not be a good idea to chase her down now, he turned and walked back to Lyra and Rakaia.

When Toro reached the two lionesses, he put on a grin again. Even if Amy did't want to spend time with him now, these two certainly did. "Hey girls, guess who's back?" He asked as a sort of greeting, smiling brightly.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 1st, 2012, 6:56 pm

Amy just managed to register his words, she growled just a little louder. The relationship had lasted 2 months already, male friends were not a problem. She never complained about him flirting with the other females, not to his face anyway. Walking around the den area, she finally spotted Aisha talking to her younger sister Hashira. She walked up to them,
"Morning Aisha, morning Hashira". Hashira grinned, she was only 1 year old but was rather mature for her age,
"Good morning Amy". The young female was rather fond of this new addition to the pride, Amy always helped her out with hunting techniques when her mother or Aisha were busy.

Meanwhile, Lyra and Rakaia were grinning widely at the now present Toro. Rakaia smirked,
"Hi Toro...". Lyra, rolled her eyes slightly. She thought Toro was handsome but she wasn't obessed with him. Truth be told, she only ever did this to please Rakaia. Even though she said mean comments about Amy behind her back, she found the lioness to be kind and rather nice. Rakaia got up and sat close next to the male lion, "There's not any problems with Amy...is there?". She desperately wanted to know if the two were going to break up anytime soon. Rakaia was incredibly jealous, but she didn't know the whole truth about Toro.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby DGFone » June 1st, 2012, 10:57 pm

Aisha looked up at Amy from talking with Hashira. "Morning, Amy," she greeted, "how's it going?" She looked around for Toro, who would often go wherever Amy was. "Where's Toro?" she asked, finally concluding that Amy's new mate wasn't in the area for now. "The two of you didn't get into another fight, did you?" she asked with concern, remembering the previous night.

Toro grinned at the two lionesses. "Problems? With Amy? No, of course not!" His tone was playful, as though he found the idea ridiculous. "She just wanted to go of on her own for now, so I let her. I can't exactly be around her all the time, you know." He grinned. "And besides, it gives me the perfect opportunity to spend time with you two charming girls."
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 1st, 2012, 11:19 pm

Amy smiled happily when Aisha spoke, but then heard her two question. Amy sat down and frowned, Hashira had walked away to play with another lion her age. Sighed heavily, Amy replied with,
"Well, Toro is currently spending time with Lyra and Rakaia and well...it was sort of a fight...". The young lioness paused, thinking about what to say, "He apologized for last night...but he keeps reminding me that I shouldn't have any male friends. He doesn't want me around Delano. I think he's angry, he just doesn't want to show it. He knows that he scared me last night...".
---
Rakaia prevented herself from frowning at Toro's first reply, but when she heard his very last comment, she grinned. Lyra didn't seem to bothered about it, but she smiled. Purring gently, Rakaia leaned slightly on the male lion. She encouraged him, that was a fact. Lyra watched on, feeling a little bad for Amy, but of course she wasn't going to say anything.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby DGFone » June 2nd, 2012, 5:34 am

Aisha thought for a little while before she shrugged. "I think that he will get over it," she said, "after all, you know how guys can get sometimes. I think all that Toro needs to do is realize that he has nothing to worry about, and then he will calm down." She smiled at Amy. "How does that sound? Soon you will be able to talk with Delano again without Toro breathing down your neck."

---

Toro allowed Rakaia to lean against him, and he smiled some more as he wrapped a paw around her. "No, come on now, I don't want Amy to see us together like this," he whispered in her ear, "but this is great, at any rate." He gently gave her a lick before nudging her away. "You two are great," he explained, "but this might be a bit too early for Amy."

Wanting to change the subject, Toro motioned away from the waterhole with his head. "Want to go for a walk?" he suggested.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying