[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Nicholas & Kuna) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Nicholas & Kuna)

Re: Private RP (Nicholas & Kuna)

Postby Khanu » May 29th, 2012, 12:26 am

Simba looked at him confused, why would he say that? "No you didn't deserve to die, why would you even say that?" he inquired to Nemesis.

------------------

She nodded her head and trailed along behind him. Her heart started pounding, and she suddenly felt like she was in danger. But she had come this far and she wasn't turning back to ask forgiveness from her old pride.
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 29th, 2012, 12:39 am

Nemesis looked sarcastic up to Simba, while chuckling a bit. ''You have no Idea........ What I've been through.'' He replied back.

-----------------------

After a while, Kovu and Malaika approached the cave. All the Outlander lionesses stared at Malaika sinisterly. ''Kovu! Who did you brought allong?!'' a fierce lionesses' voice echoed across the cave. It was Zira, the leader of the outland pride. ''I brought someone allong who has no pride of her own, mother! She has nobody and she would like to join our pride.'' Kovu replied. Zira appeared from behind the crowd of outlander lionesses. ''Whát did I tell you about taking strangers to our cave?!?!'' Zira growled at Kovu. ''Come on mother, just give herself a chance to prove that she is worthy to be one of us.'' Kovu replied with a sigh. ''Forgive me, my mother is always like that.'' Kovu whispered to Malaika.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Khanu » May 29th, 2012, 12:46 am

Simba just looked at Nemesis, "You don't think? I've been through a lot too. I've been there." he told the lion hoping that that he'd respond.

-------------

She just stayed behind Kovu not wanting to move unless he moved first. She didn't want to be killed and had a feeling that if something would go wrong she would. So she did as Kovu told her and let him do all of the talking. Maybe he could get her into the pride.
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 29th, 2012, 12:55 am

''But you shouldn't care about me.... I don't deserve to be cared about.'' Nemesis responded.

-------------------------

Zira slowly started walking to to Malaika, together with Dotty and Spotty following her. ''Hm.... Tell me, what is your name?'' Zira asked with a sinister tone in her voice, while circling arround Malaika.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Khanu » May 29th, 2012, 1:11 am

"Don't say that, what's troubling you?" Simba asked

----------------

"Malaika," the black lioness said trying to make her voice stop shaking.
Khanu

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 29th, 2012, 1:17 am

''I am to be blamed about what happend to my own pride and my mother. But I don't like to talk about it.'' Nemesis replied, while a tear rolled down his cheek.

--------------------------

''Well....'' Zira said, as she keeps circling arround Malaika together with Dotty and Spotty. ''Do you have some fighting experience?'' She asked with an evil grin on her face.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Khanu » May 29th, 2012, 1:23 am

Simba sighed, "All right.... well if you ever want to talk about it I'll be here, and it's nearly nightfall you might want to stay the night at least to get your strength back."

-------------

"Yes, I enjoy fighting actually, partially the reason I got banished." She said almost immediatly after Zira. Now she was feeling confident.
Khanu

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 29th, 2012, 1:31 am

''I don't need, neither do I WANT any simpathy.'' Nemesis replied while he gets up his paws with some difficulty, while walking to the direction of the den's exit.

------------------------------

''Well, in that case... you'll have to prove in a fight that you are worthy enough to stay with us.'' Zira said, while she smirked evily. Dotty! Spotty! Put this newcomer on the test''. Zira said as she backed away. Both Spotty and Dotty growled, and laughed evily at Malaika while they close in on her.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Khanu » May 29th, 2012, 1:36 am

Simba watched as the lion started to limp slowly toward the cave. "I'm not going to stop you if you don't want to stay, but I recommend that you do. And tomorrow you can go back to your pride. You do have a pride?" he asked. The sun was already starting to set and it was getting dark. Simba could tell that Nemesis really did want to stay.

--------------

Malaika got ready for them to attack, she started growling back. And before either of them could attack she pounced, landing on Dotty's back and wrestling her to the ground. The three of them tangeled, rolling around the cave. She was quite a match for the both of them.
Khanu

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 29th, 2012, 1:44 am

''Fine, have it your way then.'' Nemesis replied while he searched for a lonely corner in the den for his own, and he stuffed down on the cold ground.

----------------------------------

''Woah, this girl knows how to put up a good fight'' Kovu thought to himself while he watched. ''Impressive, newcomer...'' Zira said while she glared at Spotty and Dotty. Spotty and Dotty got up after shooking their head, and they both tried to pounce on Malaika together.
SlayerOfLight

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying