[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RPG between Shadowfax and Luna the Lioness — My Lion King Forum

Private RPG between Shadowfax and Luna the Lioness

Re: Private RPG between Shadowfax and Luna the Lioness

Postby Shadowfax » June 25th, 2012, 8:42 pm

"my parents are so unfair! They don't understand me at all... I don't belong here... I don't want the title of queen" Nova sighed as she looked out at the lands.

Vex looked sadly over at Hassan.

"Maybe we could go hunting and see if we can catch Nova something to cheer her up"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Luna the Lioness » June 26th, 2012, 11:30 am

Hassan wagged his tail, as he loved hunting, ''Yeah, sure, let's go!'' he smiled and trotted to the tall grass. Lion cub turned his head to Vex, ''Maybe you know some good place were could we hunt?" he asked.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Shadowfax » June 27th, 2012, 12:29 pm

"I sure do" Vex said, almost a little too proudly as she trotted alongside Hassan.

Nova sighed as her father called her and she leapt off the rock to go and find him.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » June 28th, 2012, 2:55 pm

Hassan trotted near Vex. Lion cub wandered where will she take him, "So, where are we going exactly?" he asked.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby Shadowfax » June 28th, 2012, 5:30 pm

"There's a meercat burrow somewhere around here. They are so quick, but with both of us we might be able to catch one" Vex said, her voice lowering as they got closer.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Luna the Lioness » June 30th, 2012, 7:38 am

"Ok, let's just don't make them know we're here..." Hassan whispered and crouched on the ground. Lion cub felt the smell of meercat. They were very close.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby Shadowfax » July 3rd, 2012, 10:53 am

Vex was moving slowly now. She was quite skilled for her age and she was more determined than ever to improve if they were going to be leaving the pride in a few months.

"We'll need to circle them. You go that way, i'll go this way" She said, turning off.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying