[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Nova and Neo — My Lion King Forum

Nova and Neo

Re: Nova and Neo

Postby Nukascar1 » June 12th, 2012, 5:17 pm

He rolled his eyes "Okay whatever you want.
"
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2012, 8:02 pm

Vex wandered back to the den where she stood outside Zira's den for what seemed like an age before she finally walked in to find the sleeping form of her grandmother.

"all this hate inside them all is because of you" She growled.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Nukascar1 » June 15th, 2012, 8:40 pm

Neo watched his son scout "He's doing well isn't he." Neo said finally his son was starting to turn into a fighter. But thankfully nothing like him.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2012, 8:56 pm

"Yes. Taka is a special lion. He has a kind heart, but his fighting spirit is starting to shine through" Nova said proudly.

Vex towered above Zira, her eyes unreadable, as the young lioness thought on how to act. Zira was so vulnerable. She could just choke her, but...
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » June 15th, 2012, 8:59 pm

(Cliff hanger XD)

"Listern am sorry for my mother she's been so hard on you I dont know how you can stand it." He said "You truly on a stroung lioness."
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2012, 9:40 pm

Nova nuzzled Neo.

"Im your mate, you made me strong" She said, somewhat proudly.

She pulled away smiling.

"I let your mother's comments go right over my head most of the time. Im with you, and our lovely cubs. I don't care what she does or says, nothing will make me change my mind about you"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 15th, 2012, 9:51 pm

"I'm glad I need her more then ever." He said watching Taka "I dont like what I did if it made Vex upset.."he sighed "But we have to do it it's the only way I can give them their rights back and a better life then I had."
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2012, 10:09 pm

"I know. Your a good father Neo. Vex just... needs to understand. Im sure we'll be able to talk sense into her" She said confidently.

Zira opened her eyes and saw Vex towering over her.

"What are you doing in here cub?" She asked, Vex's eyes looking angry.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 15th, 2012, 10:14 pm

"She's the one thing the one lioness thats made me think twice before killing." He smilled getting into a pouching pose." Not even you could do that."

Taka smiled he had became distracted and started to walk deeper into pridelander territory trying to get a better view.
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2012, 10:24 pm

"I'll have to work on that then" Nova smirked as she looked ahead and could just make out Taka's outline.

"Is he meant to be going that far ahead?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying