[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private rp between Shadow san and DGfone — My Lion King Forum

Private rp between Shadow san and DGfone

Private rp between Shadow san and DGfone

Postby Nukascar1 » March 24th, 2012, 9:33 pm

Neo awoke his eyes raising to watch the shadows that flickered in the termite mounds the teenage lion got up yawning. Stretching his slender muscled body which appeared to be inherited from his mouther. His fur was a tan color which he got from his farther Scar along with a still growing black mane. He even inherited a long v down his forehead like his mother Zira. He watched his mother sleeping with his three younger siblings Kovu,Nuka and Vitani
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Re: Private rp between Shadow san and DGfone

Postby DGFone » March 24th, 2012, 9:44 pm

Delano, also an outsider, noticed Neo get up. Although not related, Delano was accepted into the Outsiders on the condition that he stay out of the other's way and help out where he can. It was not a very personal arrangement, but it worked.

This morning, Delano was resting in the termite mounds, waiting for someone else to get up so that he would have some to talk to. Now that Neo was up, he had that chance. Delano got up and made his way over to Neo.

"So, any plans to do something Zira won't know about today?" he asked, smirking. These days, Zira was so busy training Kovu that she hardly payed any attention to anyone else.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Nukascar1 » March 24th, 2012, 9:50 pm

He stared at him mother for a couple more scounds before walking to her and gently licking her so she wouldn't wake up. He closed his eyes before turning around and opening them as he saw Delano "well I'm going to the pridelands I'll kill some of their zebra just stir things up" he smiled he saw what pain Simba had caused his mother and acourse he killed his dad. "Ya wanna come"
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » March 24th, 2012, 9:54 pm

Delano thought about it. Either stay here in the dead Outlands, or go and stir some havoc in the Pridelands. "Of course I want to come," he said, grinning again, "but why only Zebra? Why not something bigger?" He looked over at Zira, making sure that she was asleep and not eavesdropping on them. "Kovu's the chose one, but he has yet to do anything." Delano motioned for Neo to go with him. The sooner they leave, the better. "On the other hand, if we can prove ourselves capable..."
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby Nukascar1 » March 24th, 2012, 10:00 pm

"My father picked him he must be better then me...or nuka"he said he really didn't know why he obeyed this mother on this point but he swore obediance to her and didn't dobt here ever. "Well I'm up for takeing anything that your thinking c'mon I'll tell her we were looking for mice or something"he said brushing past Delano
Nukascar1

Postby DGFone » March 24th, 2012, 10:03 pm

Delano let Neo go back to Zira to tell her what they were going to 'do'. "Once you do, let's get out of here," he said, "because I am tired of eating mice." He wondered what was taking Zira so long in training Kovu. Neo's brother was younger than them somewhat, but more importantly, had yet to do anything important. And this entire time, Zira insisted on training him and waiting on taking the Pridelands back from Simba.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Nukascar1 » March 24th, 2012, 10:07 pm

"I'll tell her when I get back she hates being disturbied"he said shaking his teenage mane "lets go see what these pridlanders are made off"he said starting to walk out into the warm sun
Nukascar1

Postby DGFone » March 24th, 2012, 10:11 pm

Delano licked his teeth in anticipation of a good meal for once. "You said it, let's get out of here!" Together, the two lions made their way out of the termite mounds and onto the parched Outlands. They quickly made their way through the forsaken lands and reached the small creek that marked the border between the two territories.

Without a second thought, the two of them crossed the creek and went up the other bank, which was already showing signs of being more alive. Here there was actual grass, and Delano and Neo could use it to hide. "If you spot something big, point it out," Delano suggested.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Nukascar1 » March 24th, 2012, 10:15 pm

"Right"he said looking at him a pychotic glare on his face one he seemed to inheret from his father "Ohh I don;t think you understand what I ment by stiring things up kill a couple zebra then......we go looking for Simba"he smiled laughing as he graddully got further and further into the pridlands
Nukascar1

Postby DGFone » March 24th, 2012, 10:22 pm

Delano froze for a moment as he comprehended what Neo told him. "Oh, I like the sound of that," he said, and quickly caught back up to his friend. "Show Simba who is the real boss around here." He also grinned wickedly as they moved through the grass. "So we catch something big to bring him over, and then we take him." As he said this, Delano clawed the ground slightly in anticipation of a good fight.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying